News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

X1 transfers to Coventry 22/10/2023

Started by JPC, September 16, 2023, 02:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liam Pettit

Will people be able to use a West Midlands day ticket on the x1 tomorrow? 
Thanks. 

Quote from: Liam Pettit on October 21, 2023, 10:44:26 PMWill people be able to use a West Midlands day ticket on the x1 tomorrow?
Thanks.
Why wouldn't it be?
The West Midlands daysaver can be used on any bus in the TFWM area and NX services outside of it including NXC services out to Rugby, Nuneaton and Leamington Spa.

Wonder how long it will be before a blue B7RLE gets on it.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Liam Pettit

Quote from: 2206 on October 21, 2023, 10:51:11 PMWhy wouldn't it be?
The West Midlands daysaver can be used on any bus in the TFWM area and NX services outside of it including NXC services out to Rugby, Nuneaton and Leamington Spa.

Wonder how long it will be before a blue B7RLE gets on it.
I didn't know that. I previously thought they'd be something in place for people travelling from the Birmingham area to cov. This of course clears that query. Thanks 

I guess B7's will be secondary to EV's. I don't think an e200 ever operate it. 

Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer

Quote from: Liam Pettit on October 21, 2023, 11:29:37 PMI didn't know that. I previously thought they'd be something in place for people travelling from the Birmingham area to cov. This of course clears that query. Thanks

I guess B7's will be secondary to EV's. I don't think an e200 ever operate it.

Don't think B7's will ever make it on there. As far as I'm aware the X1 will be a priority for double deckers so if we're short due to VOR's then what ever isn't covered for the day then a B7 will cover it in Coventry

Liam Pettit

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on October 22, 2023, 12:21:08 AMDon't think B7's will ever make it on there. As far as I'm aware the X1 will be a priority for double deckers so if we're short due to VOR's then what ever isn't covered for the day then a B7 will cover it in Coventry
I guess at first people will assume it's more "I'm on loan" Coventry vehicles in Birmingham at first quick glance. When realisation kicks in the local X1 has been 'upgraded' I'm sure the rare chance of a b7' popping up won't matter to people. They are the more spacious single deckers anyway.

Liam Pettit

Also, slightly off topic regarding nbus tickets. Can I use the 110 with a nbus day ticket? 

Quote from: Liam Pettit on October 22, 2023, 01:05:42 AMAlso, slightly off topic regarding nbus tickets. Can I use the 110 with a nbus day ticket?
Between Birmingham and Bassetts Pole Hill Lane.

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Dennis Dart Plaxton Pointer on October 22, 2023, 12:21:08 AMDon't think B7's will ever make it on there. As far as I'm aware the X1 will be a priority for double deckers so if we're short due to VOR's then what ever isn't covered for the day then a B7 will cover it in Coventry
Imo the x1 should be treated like any other route in cv ie no Double decker available send a single decker out to cover 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on October 22, 2023, 08:07:33 AMImo the x1 should be treated like any other route in cv ie no Double decker available send a single decker out to cover
The X1 gets full very quickly, especially at peak times, I don't think we'll see a B7 on there for a while, I'll be surprised if we do and will definitely be noteworthy.

karl724223

Quote from: Danthebusman on October 22, 2023, 02:06:53 PMThe X1 gets full very quickly, especially at peak times, I don't think we'll see a B7 on there for a while, I'll be surprised if we do and will definitely be noteworthy.
No doubt the ALFs will spot it on vegweb from there house when it happens 

Liam Pettit

Quote from: karl724223 on October 22, 2023, 02:43:47 PMNo doubt the ALFs will spot it on vegweb from there house when it happens
What is an 'Alf'? 
Any definitions/ synonyms anyone ? 

Danthebusman

Quote from: Liam Pettit on October 22, 2023, 04:42:27 PMWhat is an 'Alf'?
Any definitions/ synonyms anyone ?
This is the Google definition - an uneducated and unthinkingly conservative Australian man.

BBS

QuoteNo doubt the ALFs will spot it on vegweb from there house when it happens
There's already vegs begging for a E200 and B7RLE to show up on the X1 literally on the 1st day of starting 😂
Local Bus Routes: 4, 4A, A15, A16, 41,1,11A,11C, A9, A12

don

Quote from: BBS on October 22, 2023, 09:13:22 PMThere's already vegs begging for a E200 and B7RLE to show up on the X1 literally on the 1st day of starting 😂
What is a 'veg'? Voraciously educated gnome? 🤣🤣
Bustimes.org - armchair bus chasing at its best
wmbusphotos.com - armchair bus spotting and news at its best.

Current 'special passenger validation' permit held.

Yasir6711

people checking bustimes are veg alf then what ancient term applies to users all day long on this place. 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk