News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Ex NXWM 1773 BX56XCS

Started by 888DUK, September 13, 2023, 07:24:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

888DUK

In Barmouth on Cambrian Coast Rail Replacement in green today. I was driving and couldn't get a photo :cry:

Wumpty

Quote from: 888DUK on September 13, 2023, 07:24:05 PM
Quote from: 888DUK on September 13, 2023, 07:24:05 PMIn Barmouth on Cambrian Coast Rail Replacement in green today. I was driving and couldn't get a photo :cry:
It was operating for Coach Innovations of Kidderminster, I understand.
Autofare 3 - the ticket that laughs in the face of contactless!

Stu

The Cambrian Coast line is closed until 1st December due to restoration works on the Barmouth viaduct, so buses will be replacing trains between Machynlleth and Pwllheli until then. Might see that one around there for a bit then!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Wumpty

Quote from: Stu on September 13, 2023, 07:39:43 PMThe Cambrian Coast line is closed until 1st December due to restoration works on the Barmouth viaduct, so buses will be replacing trains between Machynlleth and Pwllheli until then. Might see that one around there for a bit then!
I do like a good rail replacement, especially in Wales, as it attracts a wide variety of vehicles. Hopefully more from Regional Transport of Shrewsbury too.

888DUK

Quote from: Wumpty on September 13, 2023, 07:33:55 PMIt was operating for Coach Innovations of Kidderminster, I understand.
Do they come down from Kiddy or wherever the operating company is everyday or stay locally to where they are being used.

Wumpty

Quote from: 888DUK on September 14, 2023, 07:20:26 AMDo they come down from Kiddy or wherever the operating company is everyday or stay locally to where they are being used.
Not sure about Coach Innovations. Regional Transport will lay vehicles over if away from Shrewsbury and sort accommodation - they were opening strategic outstations though not sure where they are with that.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk