News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Service/timetable changes from 2nd July 2023

Started by Stu, June 13, 2023, 07:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Budgie on June 22, 2023, 09:06:05 PMI did look at the map before making that comment and didn't think the 4 and 4A necessarily ran that close together after the split, if they do the cuts are not so brutal.
You'd think the service was being scrapped completly, the way you go on. Rather than a regular bus 4 times an hour. And its only a temporary reduction anyway.
And if you need to look at a map to know the differece between the 4 and 4A, I take it another armchair spotter, moaning about something they don't even use.

Some of the other changes such as the 28 going to every 15 minutes tend to happen every time the schools are off.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Rachvince53

Quote from: Budgie on June 22, 2023, 09:15:22 PMAre we sure all the cuts are for the summer only (but the 45 after 9pm) ? I'm sure most are. The day time reductions I do get being summer only, that makes sense. Does a Sunday evening service see that much reduction over the summer compared to the standard? Not all the changes seem to be showing on the changes page on Bus Times so it is hard to tell what is for 8-9 weeks and what might be more permanent.
Bustimes.org relies on accurate and up to date information being received from the operator so presumably NX haven't sent the full details.  

Although normally reliable,  there are long-term inaccuracies on the website such as Diamond Bus service 26A shown as departing from STAND L in Wolverhampton but in reality this evening and Sunday service has departed from STAND A for about 10 years.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk