News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Banga buses

Started by Liberator9, April 08, 2012, 09:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo1

Quote from: mranon on February 26, 2015, 08:42:41 PM
i was talking to a banga driver a month or 2 ago, and he indicated that banga were buying a few nct solos. nice to see them out in fleet livery unlike another local operator.........
there's an operator in brum as well who is yet to paint the bus

Alex

Quote from: Solo1 on February 26, 2015, 10:25:19 PM
Quote from: mranon on February 26, 2015, 08:42:41 PM
i was talking to a banga driver a month or 2 ago, and he indicated that banga were buying a few nct solos. nice to see them out in fleet livery unlike another local operator.........

@Solo1 Presuming you mean Hi-Ride...
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Kevin

Quote from: Alex on February 26, 2015, 10:30:39 PM
Quote from: Solo1 on February 26, 2015, 10:25:19 PM

@Solo1 Presuming you mean Hi-Ride...

Maybe that's his new livery....
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Banga X502 WRG being dragged away from Bilston Street earlier.

Not doing so well with his Darts!

Solo1

Trident 4609

Banga have aquired an all over yellow Enviro 200. Seen it on the 530 this afternoon in Queen St in Wolverhampton City Centre.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

my mate had a look on the 530 service for the envrio hoping to get a pic  & didn't see it on there unless its in a different service

mranon

saw it today all yellow enviro 200 reg no. kx58gsz flickr'd it and yes ex bakers, but the link i post below shows it at dawsons rentals. i wonder if its a purchase or a loan, as i haven't seen any breadvans out lately, and they don't seem to be running their codsall services much if at all

https://www.flickr.com/photos/20686471@N04/16364658418/in/photolist-aK8nsK-9qrdPv-5UyQ2L-qW69P5-bq4Gz3-9KC1ym-r64rL4-kvZsUL-rrSdgQ-igJWai-cmbSmL-cmbQ6m-85Ziys-bDHzAF-9KzcJV-dkv6Vi-baodHF-9DycAD-pQmV9t

Solo1

Quote from: Nathan on March 18, 2015, 06:46:07 PM
Banga have aquired an all over yellow Enviro 200. Seen it on the 530 this afternoon in Queen St in Wolverhampton City Centre.
here is the envrio in bilston saw this at 13.15 today https://www.flickr.com/photos/stanjack/16263113474/

Ally

Banga with an Enviro 200? Does not compute, does not compute! *Brain has electrical malfunction, sparks and bursts into flames*
But on the bright side, it's good to see a smaller operator getting a dab hand in on newer vehicles, especially in time for DDA at the end of the year.
~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

winston

PD1078264/7 - RAJINDER BANGA T/A BANGA BUSES, 4 VICARAGE ROAD, ALLSAINTS, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV2 1DT
    Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton, Queen Street and Bilston Bus Station given service number 26 effective from 19-May-2015.

PD1078264/8 - RAJINDER BANGA T/A BANGA BUSES, 4 VICARAGE ROAD, ALLSAINTS, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV2 1DT
   Cancellation Accepted: Operating between Wolverhampton, Bilston Street and Rocketpool, Bilston given service number 77 effective from 19-May-2015.

the trainbasher

Apparently they're going to take the competition on the 530 and raise it to a different route out of city!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

the trainbasher

V253JRR is another ex Nottingham solo out on the road featuring on the 530. All Mercs have been withdrawn

Solo1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk