News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Times during 2nd lockdown

Started by BH2004, November 02, 2020, 05:20:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH2004

Steve3229vp

Quote from: BH2004 on November 02, 2020, 05:20:46 PM
Looks like NXWM are operating as usual during the second lockdown

https://nxbus.co.uk/west-midlands/news/new-lockdown-service-information
We'll a bus driver told me that some buses will be removed sometime next week, he said they're going to see how Thursday and Friday go to give an indication of what to do next

Tony

Quote from: Steve3229vp on November 02, 2020, 05:43:02 PM
We'll a bus driver told me that some buses will be removed sometime next week, he said they're going to see how Thursday and Friday go to give an indication of what to do next

Don't know where that has come from.

This is from our MD to all staff

"The government have asked us to keep operating close to a full service, and they will fund us to do so."

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Tony on November 02, 2020, 06:22:36 PM
Don't know where that has come from.

This is from our MD to all staff

"The government have asked us to keep operating close to a full service, and they will fund us to do so."
I'm glad to here it, I'm travelling across the City every weekday anxiously watching passengers that don't wear masks (and before anybody says anything, they are not all exempt) and shutting windows. When you've experienced Covid-19 near to you it's very scary !

Trident 4194

Quote from: Steve3229vp on November 02, 2020, 07:41:09 PM
I'm glad to here it, I'm travelling across the City every weekday anxiously watching passengers that don't wear masks (and before anybody says anything, they are not all exempt) and shutting windows. When you've experienced Covid-19 near to you it's very scary !

The twats not wearing masks are one of the reasons why we going into second lockdown

Steve3229vp

Quote from: Trident 4194 on November 02, 2020, 08:52:57 PM
The twats not wearing masks are one of the reasons why we going into second lockdown
Absolutely Right !

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk