News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Coventry Minicoachs

Started by JoNi, October 27, 2020, 02:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoNi

The 735 was taken over by Coventry Minicoaches from yesterday who are based in Portway Close, Tile Hill. The fleet can be seen outside the depot on Google Street view.
Yesterday's bus was slimline Optare Solo YD63UZP.

Justin Tyme

Thanks for flagging this up JoNi.

On checking the gov.uk Vehicle Operator Licensing pages I see that Coventry Minibuses have won eight Warwickshire County Council Flexibus services, all formerly operated by A&M Group (who have also lost several services to N.E.A.T., as already reported, and to UBUS).

Looking at bus service registrations it appears that Coventry Minibuses and N.E.A.T. between them operate the expanded UBUS community transport operation in the Stratford-on-Avon District Council area.

JoNi

Mercedes minibus WR70HHJ with Coventry Minicoaches branding seen at 12:15 on 735 to Ansley.

Tony

Quote from: JoNi on November 26, 2020, 12:21:48 PM
Mercedes minibus WR70HHJ with Coventry Minicoaches branding seen at 12:15 on 735 to Ansley.

Picture of it on the main site yesterday

Solo1

JoNi

Quote from: Tony on November 26, 2020, 01:32:48 PM
Picture of it on the main site yesterday
Thanks Tony, its livery is better suited to Warwickshire lanes than white Solos!

CL

WR70 HHK - catching me off guard the other day, currently unbranded
https://flic.kr/p/2keHKJa
Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk