News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Full steam ahead

Started by igogeneral, August 26, 2020, 10:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

igogeneral

Since the start of lockdown Kevs have operated 100% of all required scheduled bus services on behalf of Worcester and TfWM. Unfortunately our fleet of coaches have not rolled since March but pleased to say from Tuesday 1 September we will be rolling again and all staff recalled from furlough. I wish all operators and their staff a safe start up and a brighter future ahead. Good luck all.

Cedric

good luck to kevs  and all bus & coach operators,  in the future. we have lost to many  this year
diamond 8\10/125/292

B61 ANDREW

Nice to hear some positive news from the bus and coach industry and well done for keeping things going in recent times.  I appreciate that you may not wish to comment on this question , but have your "neighbours" come though this unscathed - Swan Street ??  There appears to have been a reduction in their fleet of vehicles.  Cheers.

Justin Tyme

Quote from: igogeneral on August 26, 2020, 10:48:58 PM
Since the start of lockdown Kevs have operated 100% of all required scheduled bus services on behalf of Worcester and TfWM. Unfortunately our fleet of coaches have not rolled since March but pleased to say from Tuesday 1 September we will be rolling again and all staff recalled from furlough. I wish all operators and their staff a safe start up and a brighter future ahead. Good luck all.

Good to hear - and it will be good to see coaches on the road again.  All the best to all operators and staff. 

igogeneral

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on August 27, 2020, 11:14:21 AM
Nice to hear some positive news from the bus and coach industry and well done for keeping things going in recent times.  I appreciate that you may not wish to comment on this question , but have your "neighbours" come though this unscathed - Swan Street ??  There appears to have been a reduction in their fleet of vehicles.  Cheers.
They appear to be ok and gearing up for return to school. What none of us know yet of course is when swimming and days trips will start again. Hopefully before Christmas

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: igogeneral on August 29, 2020, 03:02:30 PM
They appear to be ok and gearing up for return to school.

Thank you for your reply. I can remember back when the were literally "Swan Street" based in Alvechurch village with a couple of coaches parked on the drive to the owners house.  :D I of course wish them and every other coach firm well in forthcoming months.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk