News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecowboy150

Has NX decided not to track tonight?
Edit:never mind

BNH2004

No WN school services have tracked so far this week

Rachvince53

Quote from: BNH2004 on November 08, 2023, 02:54:21 PMNo WN school services have tracked so far this week
Service 751 Bilston - Smestow School via Penn tracked. However that service is operated by West Bromwich garage so perhaps its an issue with WN garage vehicles. 

Westy

Looks like the Wn 9 is getting mixed up with the Pn 9!

(At least one bus is 20 mins late, as my sister's on it!)

Rachvince53

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2023, 04:50:29 PMLooks like the Wn 9 is getting mixed up with the Pn 9!

Looking through the list of services to Wolverhampton, only Arriva's 9 is listed!  In fact the WN 9 timetable has disappeared from bustimes.org. 

BNH2004

Quote from: Westy on November 29, 2023, 04:50:29 PMLooks like the Wn 9 is getting mixed up with the Pn 9!

Quote from: Rachvince53 on November 29, 2023, 05:03:55 PMLooking through the list of services to Wolverhampton, only Arriva's 9 is listed!  In fact the WN 9 timetable has disappeared from bustimes.org.
The PN 11/11As timetable is also missing with 11 tracking with WN11 and 11A tracking with AG11A

Rachvince53

Let's Go (Travel Express) has not tracked since 4 Dec.

Jay71

Went on to Bustimes.org this morning. I couldn't find the 11/11a(Wal/Dud) services listed 

mesub

Quote from: Jay71 on December 06, 2023, 10:20:28 AMWent on to Bustimes.org this morning. I couldn't find the 11/11a(Wal/Dud) services listed

They're merged together with the main outer circle page: https://bustimes.org/services/11a-birmingham-outer-circle-anticlockwise#

Looks like it's a bug of some sort, either with bus times or with the data.
23 - Bartley Green
76 - Northfield
X20 - Birmingham Via Longbridge, Northfield & QE Hospital / University

Westy

Quote from: mesub on December 06, 2023, 07:00:26 PMThey're merged together with the main outer circle page: https://bustimes.org/services/11a-birmingham-outer-circle-anticlockwise#

Looks like it's a bug of some sort, either with bus times or with the data.
Both those & the 9 recently moved depots from Walsall to elsewhere.

Is it connected?

Stu

Quote from: mesub on December 06, 2023, 07:00:26 PMLooks like it's a bug of some sort, either with bus times or with the data.
It'll be an error in the data feed, route number will be coded incorrectly.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Stu

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

BrumKev86

Seems only Stagecoach buses are tracking in Midlands.  Same down here in North Somerset, no First Buses tracking.
Grew up in Great Barr, now living in North Somerset

West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek

It was quite fascinating to see the driver of 4736 yesterday revving the bus for a good 10 seconds like crazy! I'm fairly sure it was out of frustration towards the disruptive school kids upstairs...
5/51/X51/529

Jack

Quote from: West_Brom/WalsallBusGeek on December 12, 2023, 11:00:17 PMIt was quite fascinating to see the driver of 4736 yesterday revving the bus for a good 10 seconds like crazy! I'm fairly sure it was out of frustration towards the disruptive school kids upstairs...
What an earth does that have to do with BusTimes? The driver was most likely revving it to see it has power and is able to pull off.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk