News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

BusTimes.org - general discussion

Started by gka472l, December 19, 2019, 10:20:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiamsTransport1

Quote from: Danthebusman on August 04, 2023, 03:08:17 PMThere are also pages when viewing vehicles and also viewing vehicles that have been used on a certain route.
https://bustimes.org/services/49-solihull-northfield-via-maypole/vehicles (Wouldn't post screenshot so shared link instead)

I presume you mean this? That's always been there. But was only a small tab at the bottom of the page if I remember correctly so that's a improvement.

Local routes: 19/20/20A/27/39/39A/49/55/63/145/202

spacecowboy150

Bustimes has gone dark mode for me and i can't change it back. has this happened to anyone else

Trident 4194

Bus times has gone shit. Why did they have to mess about with it for..

Stu

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on August 05, 2023, 12:07:35 AMBustimes has gone dark mode for me and i can't change it back. has this happened to anyone else

You cannot view this attachment.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Rachvince53

Quote from: spacecowboy150 on August 05, 2023, 12:07:35 AMBustimes has gone dark mode for me and i can't change it back. has this happened to anyone else
Yes me too.

Danthebusman

Quote from: Trident 4194 on August 05, 2023, 07:47:28 AMBus times has gone shit. Why did they have to mess about with it for..
I reckon Bustimes was in its peak (design-wise) in 2021/22, ever since it's just slowly got worse but honestly I don't mind this dark mode although it definitely looks weird after 2+ years of light mode.

Danthebusman

Dark mode has been disabled, we'll see whether it's temporary or permanent.

18WilliamsLi

Tony

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on August 08, 2023, 12:38:57 PMNo nx tracking
There's some maintenance on the tracking kit, they will be missing for 30 min to an hor

18WilliamsLi

Quote from: Tony on August 08, 2023, 12:46:06 PMThere's some maintenance on the tracking kit, they will be missing for 30 min to an hor
Okay thank you 

Westy

No Nx tracking this morning!

Tony

OK
Quote from: Wumpty on August 09, 2023, 12:40:08 PM@18WilliamsLi  do you have a shred of evidence to support this libellous comment? Clearly you have never worked in the bus industry, or know the mechanics of how it is regulated and monitored.

I would suggest apologising first then deleting this comment.

@Stu @winston @Tony - how much more does the forum have to endure these comments and conduct?
OK Let's get a couple of thing straight here.

Facts are allowed on here.
Opinions are allowed on here.

Passing opinions off as facts is not allowed. Lying is not allowed. If you don't want to be removed from here @18WilliamsLi you need to follow those basic rules. On facebook you have loads of photographs of yourself catching Pensnett buses and also posting pretending to be a driver. Lying is one of my personal pet hates.

Tony

Quote from: 18WilliamsLi on August 09, 2023, 06:09:24 PMI'm not pretending to be a driver I ride on them is that not allowed ??
One of your posts is a photo clearly from the drivers seat with a warning light on the dashboard saying you had reset the vehicle three times.

One more lie on here like the 'I don't catch Pensnett buses' or the 'Pensnett driver waited 30 minutes for the West Bromwich 87 to leave' and you will be removed from this forum. A lot of members are getting fed up.

Take this as a final warning

Stu

Note to all members

I have removed a number of posts from this thread as it was clearly going off-topic, and the usual suspects have been stirring things up I see.

I will once again politely remind all members of the Forum Rules that we have in place here, and to keep all discussions civilised and 'on-topic'.

I take a dim view of "baiting and trolling", and we won't put up with it on this forum.

Thank you all.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

JPC

Have noticed an odd one in Coventry where the Weekday 1640 11 to Leamington and the 1640 18 to Tile Hill South is tracking as the other service, seemingly due to the trips have swapped running boards since Wednesday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk