News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Coventry Destination Blinds

Started by Wumpty, June 01, 2022, 08:50:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Bus_user_jay on July 28, 2022, 12:15:29 AMWhy have they swapped the number side to the right? I remember when all buses had their numbers on the left, then they changed to the right circa 2008... what was the reasoning behind all of this? And then for Coventry to change, and change again?
Iirc it's Because that's that way there was supposed to be but due to an update the number was put on the wrong side 
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Tony

QuoteWhy have they swapped the number side to the right? I remember when all buses had their numbers on the left, then they changed to the right circa 2008... what was the reasoning behind all of this? And then for Coventry to change, and change again?
Kerb side is where it's recommended to be in PSVAR guidelines 

Coventrybususer95

Just seen 3 buses on the 13 with the number on the left not the right has there been another update?
All views are my own and does not represent the views of any company/ business that i maybe be working with

Danthebusman

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on August 23, 2022, 02:56:11 PMJust seen 3 buses on the 13 with the number on the left not the right has there been another update?
No for some reason the 13 to Willenhall and the 13A to Whitmore Park both have their numbers on the left side (there are some exceptions seen 4450 on there once with 13 to Willenhall and the number was on the right)

Coventrybususer95

E036 has the route number on the right above the driver wonder if the new updates will mean they will all change again

Danthebusman

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on December 23, 2022, 10:04:38 AME036 has the route number on the right above the driver wonder if the new updates will mean they will all change again
Don't you mean the left side (looking from outside the bus) and strongly doubt that considering they changed it to the right side less than a year ago.

Coventrybususer95

Quote from: Danthebusman on December 23, 2022, 12:18:59 PMDon't you mean the left side (looking from outside the bus) and strongly doubt that considering they changed it to the right side less than a year ago.
No it was above the driver

Stu

Quote from: Coventrybususer95 on December 23, 2022, 10:04:38 AME036 has the route number on the right above the driver wonder if the new updates will mean they will all change again
Probably just been programmed incorrectly.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Danthebusman

Quote from: Stu on December 23, 2022, 05:21:10 PMProbably just been programmed incorrectly.
Some of the electrics, and I also seen it on 4662 have capital letters representing the alternates again, instead of a lower case

Coventrybususer95

Anyone know why some bus say coventry and others say coventry with city centre underneath

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk