News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Catch22 Bus

Started by the trainbasher, July 03, 2019, 12:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the trainbasher

This has been posted on their Facebook Page as part of their long running drama with Former STC Beverley Bell and the revocation of their O Licence

QuoteStatement from Catch22Bus
Following a meeting with newly appointed legal counsel, Catch22Bus has decided to proceed with an application for permission to appeal to the Supreme Court against a decision made in 2017 to revoke its Operator Licence. The decision against us focused on our exposing the Senior Traffic Commissioner's personal conduct.
In a separate, but related action, we will be progressing action to force the Department for Transport to disclose the Judge's report into allegations of serious misconduct by the former Senior Traffic Commissioner Beverley Bell.
Mrs Bell resigned from her post in December 2018 "before the conclusion of an internal process".

https://www.facebook.com/134405156940435/posts/839702993077311/

Catch22 Bus Ltd is owned by Phillip Higgs, former director of Classic Bus North West and director of Birmingham/Manchester Sightseeing

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on July 03, 2019, 12:22:23 AM
This has been posted on their Facebook Page as part of their long running drama with Former STC Beverley Bell and the revocation of their O Licence

https://www.facebook.com/134405156940435/posts/839702993077311/

Catch22 Bus Ltd is owned by Phillip Higgs, former director of Classic Bus North West and director of Birmingham/Manchester Sightseeing

Doesn't surprise me in the least, am quite surprised how the company survives. Am just back, literally, from a week in Blackpool and you see there buses going up and down the prom all day with virtually nobody on them.

Phillip Higgs used to have a lot to do with the Blackpool Tramway, he owned Coronation Car 304 for a time which was renovated by Salvage Squad, unsure if he still owns it but it is currently unservicable with a problem with it's VAMBAC unit.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk