News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Walsall Garage

Started by Nathan4775, April 06, 2012, 06:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Straightlines

Quote from: DJ98 on February 11, 2018, 11:26:17 AM
Would there be any exceptions to that rule, such as how Diamond loaned 20883 to Central, who had a 74A paper sign stuck in the window?

No there wouldn't be, as that would involve using some common sense which isn't there strong point.

Dom

Quote from: Straightlines on February 12, 2018, 08:46:52 AM
No there wouldn't be, as that would involve using some common sense which isn't there strong point.

Didn't know you did my job? How would you know one of our policies?

Straightlines

Quote from: Dom on February 12, 2018, 09:10:44 AM
Didn't know you did my job? How would you know one of our policies?

I know way more about your 'Policies' regarding Bus Service Monitoring than you will ever understand!

Bob

Quote from: Westy on February 11, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
Would all Walsall area destinations/services, irrespective of operator, be on the Walsall blind, just in case the tender is won at some point, eg would the 3A to Brownhills West be on there anyway?

No lol its an Arriva service

Is the 2E Evening & Sunday service on the Walsall blind?

Westy

Quote from: Bob on February 12, 2018, 05:58:47 PM

I know its an Arriva service.

Just wondered whether Nx would put them on the displays, if they won the tender.

Stu

Quote from: Westy on February 12, 2018, 06:17:27 PM
Just wondered whether Nx would put them on the displays, if they won the tender.

They'd programme them into the displays when they had won the tender. Don't really think someone would go to all the trouble of programming in every single route if they were never likely to operate it!
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Dutsey

Ive heard rumours the 10 will no longer be running to Burntwood is that correct?

Westy

Quote from: Dutsey on February 15, 2018, 05:47:39 AM
Ive heard rumours the 10 will no longer be running to Burntwood is that correct?

Probably would be to do with the Staffs County Council funding issue that has caused Arriva to cut their services from April 1st.

Would the service cut back to Brownhills West & run as a 10a?

Cheese

Quote from: Westy on February 15, 2018, 06:36:26 PM
Probably would be to do with the Staffs County Council funding issue that has caused Arriva to cut their services from April 1st.

Would the service cut back to Brownhills West & run as a 10a?

SCC only fund eves/Sun on the 10 (between Brownhills and Burntwood), daytime service to Burntwood is commercial.

Kevin

Well maybe that's where the rumour is coming from then? Perhaps evening and Sundays will be cut?
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

John

2118 is on the 4 today. No idea how noteworthy but thought it was worth a mention

Westy

Quote from: John on February 17, 2018, 04:23:57 PM
2118 is on the 4 today. No idea how noteworthy but thought it was worth a mention

Eclipse 2's were rare in Bradford  Place when I last caught a bus there around 5 months ago.
(But that will change in a couple of weeks:( )

Jack

Quote from: Westy on February 17, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
Eclipse 2's were rare in Bradford  Place when I last caught a bus there around 5 months ago.
Don't WA try and keep them off Bradford Place services? They never really stray off the 29, they are quite common on the 301/2.

DJ

Quote from: Westy on February 17, 2018, 06:13:33 PM

What's changing in a couple of weeks?

Also, don't Diamond have Eclipse 2's on the 4/4H quite regularly?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Jack

Quote from: DJ98 on February 17, 2018, 07:09:36 PM
Also, don't Diamond have Eclipse 2's on the 4/4H quite regularly?
Everyday.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk