News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Sunny Travel

Started by Tony, July 05, 2012, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

As I said a transport manager can work for 2 companies.
Me & my partners when we had inonespin travel in Weston had ama rai as our transport manager. Didn't mean we were owned by Bharat though.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on November 03, 2013, 09:18:49 PM
As I said a transport manager can work for 2 companies.
Me & my partners when we had inonespin travel in Weston had ama rai as our transport manager. Didn't mean we were owned by Bharat though.

I have never said Sunny owned City Line or Vice Versa, just that there was a link, and the link is Mr Singh, who as Transport Manager, it is his responsibilty to ensure the company complies with VOSA rules and regulations which he doesn't seem to be doing with City Line as they are not running a registered service.

Steveminor

Apparently mr Singh has contacted vosa & as transport manager cancelled city lines registered service. He tells me he has also informed the tc that he has had no contact with anyone else who is connected with city line since 2 days before operations were due to begin.
City lines buses have now been seized by sunny travel in lieu of monies owed.
It doesn't look like city line will be starting no route registered & now no buses.

I think it will be some time before we see them on the 71 as I'm told they are in no fit state to carry passengers safely

Nathan4775

Quote from: neale95 on October 31, 2013, 10:58:01 AM
M442BLC now pink and purple, similar to the exUNO darts.

also they have new ticket machines.

Here it is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/10801474965/

I thought it was another EX Uno bus
My Flickr;
http://www.flickr.com/photos/90949252@N04/
-----------------------------------------------------------------
4775, 4770, 4697, 4698 , 4141, 4444, 4555

Eric Shaw

I believe I saw another ex UNO Dart on the 71E today, W577. I couldn't be certain as I was driving in the opposite direction.

Steveminor

You are correct I saw it while I was working in Solihull & then gave it a parking ticket for parking in a taxi rank

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on November 20, 2013, 09:15:35 PM
You are correct I saw it while I was working in Solihull & then gave it a parking ticket for parking in a taxi rank

Can't beat a good Code 45!

(Or for those who are not aware of Parking Contraventions - or a non Parking Management persuasion - Code 45 is Parked on a taxi rank!)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

Very knowledgable but code 47 is better lol
Parked on a bus stop. Got 2 vans on that today so 1 happy NX driver 1 happy rotala driver & 2 unhappy van drivers

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on November 20, 2013, 09:53:39 PM
Very knowledgable but code 47 is better lol

Yes...47s are good but I like Code 99!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Steveminor

Don't get many of them in Solihull, so it's even sweeter when you get one. Even better last month when I finally got one on a Lamborghini You work in parking then?

the trainbasher

Quote from: Steveminor on November 20, 2013, 10:04:31 PM
Don't get many of them in Solihull, so it's even sweeter when you get one. Even better last month when I finally got one on a Lamborghini You work in parking then?

:)

Liverpool Street

Maybe I should make a thread for Civil Officers?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 20, 2013, 10:13:56 PM

Civil Enforcement Officers LS!

Liverpool Street

Quote from: the trainbasher on November 20, 2013, 10:28:28 PM
Quote from: Liverpool Street on November 20, 2013, 10:13:56 PM

Civil Enforcement Officers LS!

Ahh yes, but you're office based are you not Tom?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

the trainbasher

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk