News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Sunny Travel

Started by Tony, July 05, 2012, 07:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rob H

Quote from: neale95 on September 04, 2013, 01:34:01 PM
Another UNO dart out on 71E today

Its V563JBH passed me heading for Solihull near Marston Green this morning while I was on 4466 on the 59A :)
60 Birmingham - Cranes Park
72/72A Solihull Station - Chelmsley Wood
73 Solihull - Heartlands Hospital
X1 Birmingham - Coventry
X2 Birmingham - Solihull Station
A10 Solihull - Cranes Park / Chelmsley Wood

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Currently on P954 RUL, good bus, little rattily here and there but quick, no interlock to worry about and interior good, Sunny seem to do ok on the 71 considering there are 3 op's on the route.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 11, 2013, 02:14:09 PM
Currently on P954 RUL, good bus, little rattily here and there but quick, no interlock to worry about and interior good, Sunny seem to do ok on the 71 considering there are 3 op's on the route.

What is the passenger loadings like, on Sunny?
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

wilmotm (Matt Wilmot)

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 11, 2013, 03:17:51 PM
Quote from: wilmotm (Matt Wilmot) on September 11, 2013, 02:14:09 PM

What is the passenger loadings like, on Sunny?

Well one of the Irish plate Darts came out of Solihull near capacity with most seats filled which did surprise me, tends to be quieter the other way round I think from Chelmsley to Solihull because passengers go through already on NXWM's offerings though we probably did turn around maybe 20 passengers, that was with missing out Marston Green station as the driver asked if anyone wanted to get off there, no one did so he didn't bother going in, so there could have been a couple more there waiting who might have used Sunny

Matt.N0056

M442BLC now pink and purple, similar to the exUNO darts.

also they have new ticket machines.

Solo1

Could this b the livery for city line travel
or has sunny travel having a new fleet livery

Steveminor

This is a re livery for sunny travel. Please all note sunny travel has nothing to do with city line other than being their land lords

winston

Quote from: Steveminor on October 31, 2013, 05:47:14 PM
This is a re livery for sunny travel. Please all note sunny travel has nothing to do with city line other than being their land lords

Steve,

Do City Line Travel own the ex Uno vehicles or are they Sunny Travel's?

Steveminor

Can't say too much for legal reasons but city line used to own 6 uno darts. 2 of those are now owned by sunny travel. This may increase if city lines owner doesn't pay his rent or even answer his phone to let anyone know what is going on.
This part is also relevant to the city line thread. Sunny travel assisted city line in procuring operational items I.E destination blinds ticket machines etc but since the date they were supposed to start operating no city line staff has been seen or heard from, so I guess they aren't going to start any time soon ( & if they don't pay their bills soon they may not have enough if any buses to operate their service) probably why the change in livery UNOs livery IS much better than sunny travels

Matt.N0056

Do they not have the same transport manager?

Tony

Quote from: neale95 on October 31, 2013, 07:09:03 PM

And Uno claim to have sold the buses to Sunny Travel not City Line

Steveminor

Like I said Tony sunny travel assisted in purchasing some operational items for city line.

Tony

Quote from: neale95 on October 31, 2013, 07:09:03 PM

They do, Mr Inderjit Singh, Now as VOSA does not like remote Transport Managers, just someone with a CPC, named to get licenses. They insist Transport Managers take an active role in the running of the company there is a definate link between the two

Steveminor

It isn't against vosa rules for a transport manager to work for 2 seperate companies. Look at the owners names & the contact address they are both different.

They ARE NOTHING to do with each other. If they were then believe me they would have been running in redditch by now.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on November 03, 2013, 07:20:42 PM
It isn't against vosa rules for a transport manager to work for 2 seperate companies. Look at the owners names & the contact address they are both different.

They ARE NOTHING to do with each other. If they were then believe me they would have been running in redditch by now.

If that is correct, how is it VOSA record Mr Inderjit Singh as Transport Manager for both companies today

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk