News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

City fox is back & better than before

Started by Steveminor, July 22, 2018, 09:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steveminor

Www.foxstarbus.com

Why he keeps doing this is a mystery he's not fooling anyone.

Solo1

Wonder if he Will take on the former Wessex staff & try to make the bus services work when he starts running them

Westy

This guy has got to be the Jon Gaunt of attempting to run a bus company!

I'm sure there's plenty of people on her who could give him tips on running a bus company!

mikestone

Has anyone seen any registration - the three route on the links seem to run in the mornings only and just in one direction!

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on July 22, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
Www.foxstarbus.com

Those aren't fantasy. It's something he's doing with First using taxis

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on July 22, 2018, 09:32:29 AM
Www.foxstarbus.com

Looks like he's fooling you.

danny

Is that real or a really good photoshop @Tony??
Danny :) proud swift, mango and oyster user...

My locals 12, 12A, 13, 22, 126, and the sixes every weekend :)

Tony

fleetline6477

Yes, I can confirm it is real. Seen driving up Park Street just after 1 pm today, looks very smart.

metrocity

Public inquiry to take place 16th November in relation to their Snowdonia Travel license

winston

Quote from: metrocity on November 04, 2018, 05:15:39 PM
Public inquiry to take place 16th November in relation to their Snowdonia Travel license

It's for consideration of a new application

Roy

winston

Quote from: Roy on November 04, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
The First West of England website proves that this is for real.

https://www.firstgroup.com/bristol-bath-and-west/news-and-service-updates/planned-changes/changes-bristol-services-sunday-28

Scroll down to service 349.

It is real this time around, they're actually operating buses covering for First Bristol on the Bath Uni, he's moved on from operating a Photoshop fleet.

John

Quote from: Winston on November 04, 2018, 08:42:47 PM
It is real this time around, they're actually operating buses covering for First Bristol on the Bath Uni, he's moved on from operating a Photoshop fleet.

There was a right mix in Bath last week. Ex Metroline President, a Solo Sr, Versa and another bus I saw

winston

Quote from: John on November 04, 2018, 09:54:10 PM
There was a right mix in Bath last week. Ex Metroline President, a Solo Sr, Versa and another bus I saw

Ensign are currently loaning First Bristol deckers, so that may have a First Bus.

*EDIT* Just seen your Flickr pic, I think it's fair to say the one you saw was a FoxStar one:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/john-s-91/44846564204/in/dateposted/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk