News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

WINTER 2017-2018 - Snow Service Updates

Started by Dom, December 08, 2017, 09:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Westy on January 20, 2018, 06:18:21 PM
Surprised no one has noted that Wrens Nest has been isolated most of the day, according to the Nx site, due to the weather today.
120 and 289 are affected this morning.
120 - not serving City Road, from city bus will continue down Hagley Road and turn into Wolverhampton Road continuing until Florence Road then back on its normal route.  (Both directions)
289 - not serving Stuart Road. using Throne Road, Portway Road and Hanover Road

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Stu

Quote from: 2206 on January 21, 2018, 11:08:37 AM
120 - not serving City Road, from city bus will continue down Hagley Road and turn into Wolverhampton Road continuing until Florence Road then back on its normal route.  (Both directions)

That actually doesn't make sense, wish NX Bus would proof-read this stuff first.  :o
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

MW

Since when did the 120 serve City Road?

Mike K

Quote from: MW on January 21, 2018, 12:09:40 PM
Since when did the 120 serve City Road?

It means City Road in Dudley / Portway, the very steep hill off Birmingham New Road. That diversion posted above however suggests it's missing out all of Warley, Londonderry, Oldbury etc which is clearly not the case.

P419 EJW

They put 935A, instead of 937A. 935A got withdrawn over two years ago. It didn't come from Walsall either. If I'm being more pedantic, it's Deers Leap, not Dears Leap. Proofreading wouldn't go amiss!

MW

Quote from: Mike K on January 21, 2018, 12:16:04 PM
It means City Road in Dudley / Portway, the very steep hill off Birmingham New Road. That diversion posted above however suggests it's missing out all of Warley, Londonderry, Oldbury etc which is clearly not the case.

Oh right. Yeah I'm not familiar with that side as you can probably tell.

Kevin

Noticed that the 33 was officially pulled from Pheasey, Deers Leap and Warren Farm, the former strange because all other buses were still using Collingwood Drive
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

MasterPlan

Quote from: Stu on January 21, 2018, 12:03:04 PM
That actually doesn't make sense, wish NX Bus would proof-read this stuff first.  :o

I found this one quite amusing last time around.
Local Routes: 002, 39/39A, X21, 46, 76.
Localish Routes: 18, 23, X22.

the trainbasher

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Kevin

Interesting to note that the PB52/A are terminating on the Walsall Road and yet the 28s are managing to come up Beeches Road now
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

Jack

Quote from: Kevin on March 02, 2018, 02:55:17 PM
Interesting to note that the PB52/A are terminating on the Walsall Road and yet the 28s are managing to come up Beeches Road now
The 52 would easily get to Hassop Road, it's the 52A that will struggle to get up Booths Farm Road Hill.

Tony

Quote from: Jack on March 02, 2018, 03:02:59 PM
The 52 would easily get to Hassop Road, it's the 52A that will struggle to get up Booths Farm Road Hill.

The 52 is serving Perry Beeches. 761 is down there now

the trainbasher

Latest update on the west midlands bus network covering Diamond and NXWM is on LoveBrum.Online, including stark warnings from Diamond

https://www.lovebrum.online/blog/2018/03/02/live-how-your-afternoon-bus-services-are-affected-by-the-snow

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Jack

Quote from: Tony on March 02, 2018, 03:30:48 PM
The 52 is serving Perry Beeches. 761 is down there now
Oh great a SWB E200. They are struggling to get up Booths Farm Road on the 52A.

John

Buses are stuck on Masshouse Lane. saw a picture of a Walsall MMC and a 33 Enviro400 stuck there on Facebook. 55, 66 and 94s are terminating by the ring road. Also Moor Street is not been used due to the hill by the 50 stop X1, X2, 6, 60 and 97s are terminating by the Markets

Outer Circle is suspended

Can see service been pulled soon with the conditions

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk