News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Quote from: staffsdave on January 18, 2014, 09:48:51 PM
2629 has been working out of Stafford last couple of days to help out ailing fleet....

2346 S346YOG Engine Problems
2266 Y266YBC Gearbox
2627 V227KDA Diff

Thats what happens when you have a fleet with a woeful age profile lol. Is S346 YOG the one with the engine from the withdrawn mpd? Or is it S345 YOG? Whichever one it is its awful...on it on the 74a once and it couldnt grt any power up, and it kept shaking and almost rocking back and forth when changing gears like the gearbox was confused or something lol. Oh well least staffords got the pleasure of some versas comin soon. ..

tphi12000

3774 on the 7E in Lichfield this morning.
Tony

Trident 4609

MPD on the 68 today (Didn't catch the fleet number but I think it was a 51 plate) go in through Heath Town towards Wolverhampton about 15:30. Mainly ALX300 bodied B10BLE 360*/361* operate the daytime 68's

Bob

Not for much longer the alx300 are going. .expect to see more mpds lol

Trident 4609

What is the usual allocation for the 25/6 bob? I don't know most of the CK allocations but. Imagine it gets basically anything that's thrown on there?

covlad27

Quote from: Nathan on January 21, 2014, 06:50:13 PM
What is the usual allocation for the 25/6 bob? I don't know most of the CK allocations but. Imagine it gets basically anything that's thrown on there?

It will be pulsar 2s within the next few weeks sime are parked up at cannock branded ready to go

Bob

Pye greens get anything yea, mpds, sb120s often route 1 commanders , stafford pulsars,  61 plate pulsars, centros, w109 ewu usually on there, volvos and whenever deckers are on loan there allways put on.

Trident 4609

Quote from: busman99 on January 21, 2014, 07:42:50 PM
Quote from: Nathan on January 21, 2014, 06:50:13 PM

It will be pulsar 2s within the next few weeks sime are parked up at cannock branded ready to go

I was referring to the allocation now before the pulsars are allocated :) Thanks for the info Busman99 and Bob :)

Tony

Quote from: bob on January 21, 2014, 07:51:44 PM
Pye greens get anything yea, mpds, sb120s often route 1 commanders , stafford pulsars,  61 plate pulsars, centros, w109 ewu usually on there, volvos and whenever deckers are on loan there allways put on.

Two I saw today when I got of the train were 2701 (branded for the 2 route) and 3605

Ashley

Referring to Nathans comments about the 68. MPD's appear every other day on that route, I noted three or four last week

Trident 4609

Quote from: Ashley on January 22, 2014, 11:22:16 PM
Referring to Nathans comments about the 68. MPD's appear every other day on that route, I noted three or four last week

Must have slipped my mind then. There was a 74/5 branded VDL on there today

Ashley

They've lost their O/S and N/s branding but think they forgot to do the rears. Think it's the same story for all of them or just a couple

Bob

Ashley

The 74/75 branding has been removed from some of the Pulsars if not all of them. However it has only been removed from the offside and nearside. Not the rear (braces himself for a rant)

Bob

I thought it was only the one that had the branding removed. Oh well maybe theyre about to have a respray

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk