News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrivadays

Quote from: nx4737 on May 08, 2013, 06:16:45 PM
Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 05:21:08 PM
How is it an opinion if the events mentioned actually happened? ?? With regard to the breakdowns that is. Might take some pics of the sb120/dart etc interiors. .... and post them just to prove a point.

I used a Cannock ALX300 on Saturday, while I admit it wasn't the most modern of buses, there certainly wasn't anything wrong with it.
Oh, I couldn't agree with you more! The N-reg Scanias are perfect in condition.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

the trainbasher

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 01:12:10 PM
Every breakdown ive listed has happened & the interiors of the buses ive mentioned are terrible. Facts

I refer you to my reply given here

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1661.msg38349#msg38349

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

arrivadays

Quote from: trainbasher on May 08, 2013, 08:59:53 PM
Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 01:12:10 PM
Every breakdown ive listed has happened & the interiors of the buses ive mentioned are terrible. Facts

I refer you to my reply given here

http://wmbusphotos.com/forum/index.php?topic=1661.msg38349#msg38349

Man, even I couldn't give that sort of explanation. But, when I read the simple explanation, I couldn't agree with you more. Stuff and nonsense about a bus company that 'bob' doesn't even have to use.
This is a personal appeal... For Pete's Sake just save the #!@?$&% Scania's - don't let them follow the Dennis Falcons!

arrivadays

I'm guessing bob that you're the same person that, on the Arriva Midlands Facebook page, tells them to stop using the wrong buses on the 60 and 825. I mean, he moans as much as you! You can see for yourself, you'll just need to scroll down a bit.

https://www.facebook.com/arrivamidlandswest

arrivaaston

Its my m8 andy that complains about 60/825 and I'm the 1 that complains about the branded buses on the wrong route

arrivadays

Quote from: arrivaaston on May 08, 2013, 09:50:10 PM
Its my m8 andy that complains about 60/825 and I'm the 1 that complains about the branded buses on the wrong route

Ahhh, I see, well as it's 2 separate people from bob then I'll say the pair of you put together don't moan as much as bob. Besides, I haven't seen any of your complaints...

arrivaaston

I normaly complain about crap darts on 23 lol or compliment how well they do and I don't think Bob moans I think its just his way of givin an opoinion

Bob

Cannock has a very poor fleet in poor condition and breakdowns happen more often than any nx garage or other arriva midlands garage, thats my opinion and moreover if you broke it down into statistics,  id put money on it being fact. End of.....

the trainbasher

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 10:34:12 PM
Cannock has a very poor fleet in poor condition and breakdowns happen more often than any nx garage or other arriva midlands garage, thats my opinion and moreover if you broke it down into statistics,  id put money on it being fact. End of.....

I feel that, although your statement may seem possible, I have yet to see any hard facts, meaningful data or otherwise as to draw a conclusion upon which is broadly agreeing with the forth of the epithets you such demonstrated insofar as to unburden the stretch of the English language you desire.

Therefore, until such proof is demonstrated, your statements are deficient as to provide significant cause for the belief of alternate viewpoints in which the views are broadly similar to your present interlocour.

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 08, 2013, 10:34:12 PM
Like I've already said - if you even listened - that, yes, the breakdowns can be put into data, and therefore facts. However, you can't show a pie chart of how bad a bus' interior is. So, therefore, it's not the end of... Just live with the argument - you won't win!

Bob

No but you could provide a large no of photos.....

the trainbasher

Bob, I feel your comments are to be classed as CGSM.

arrivaaston

Meanwhile back to unusual workingd today there is a decker working the 7's Lichfield to Burton

arrivadays

Quote from: bob on May 09, 2013, 07:46:23 AM
No but you could provide a large no of photos.....
Yes, but it's still not facts - some people think differently, thinking that the "bad" interiors are "comfy". I use quotation marks because that's what THEY think, not my opinion. So, therefore, I should state again, that you are stating opinions, using those types of adjectives that describe an opinion, not a fact.

Bob

It would be a stretch for anyone to refer to a filthy threadbare interior as 'comfy' surely?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk