News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Arriva - Unusual Workings

Started by Administration, June 27, 2012, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YN64AOG

What is the point of Sapphire?  Unlike Stagecoach and First and (to some extent) NXWM there are absolutely loads of Sapphire routes, not just the "flagship" routes.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Bob

It did well in Cannock. ...after introduction they cut the frequency of the 1 and elongated the route 😂😂😂😂😂

Michael Bevan

3308 is on the 26 Pye Green Circular.

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on April 11, 2017, 05:18:37 PM
3308 is on the 26 Pye Green Circular.

Just Showing

Arriva, alternating with 'a DB company' on the destination when I saw it.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on April 11, 2017, 05:42:26 PM
Just Showing

Arriva, alternating with 'a DB company' on the destination when I saw it.

It was showing it when I saw it. However it did have passengers onboard and people were asking the driver what service it was.

Tony

Quote from: Michael Bevan on April 11, 2017, 08:09:51 PM
It was showing it when I saw it. However it did have passengers onboard and people were asking the driver what service it was.

Oh it was in service when I saw it as well, presumably Pye Green not worthy of being programmed in.

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Tony on April 11, 2017, 08:20:39 PM
Oh it was in service when I saw it as well, presumably Pye Green not worthy of being programmed in.

I found it ironic that 3761 arrived into Cannock on a 1 to Walsall a few minutes after 3308 left.

Bob

They can't do allocation lol

Michael Bevan

3868 is on Tamworth's 110 today.

Grinder

Ex London Cadet on the 825 today. Usually during the daytime the 825 is a preserve of the 58 plate Volvo's and 61 plate Pulsar's.

Bob

Not always. Cadet 04 plate was on there Saturday.  In fact they appear quite a bit . LF02 PLV was on the 2 at Landywood  the other day also. The ex London examples truly are sheds

Trident 4194

Quote from: Bob on May 12, 2017, 03:05:55 PM
Not always. Cadet 04 plate was on there Saturday.  In fact they appear quite a bit . LF02 PLV was on the 2 at Landywood  the other day also. The ex London examples truly are sheds

According to you every arriva vehicle is awful???

Bob

With regard to Cannocks fleet they pretty much are

Grinder

Bob, read my post again, I said usually not always.  I know that the 825 sees any of the Cannock vehicles but I repeat USUALLY during the day it is the 58 plate Volvos and 61 plate Pulsars on that service.  Your dislike of all things Arriva is now well known.

Bob

And I repeat a cadet on there isn't particularly unusual 😂

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk