News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

D & DH Transport

Started by mikestone, January 04, 2017, 06:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justlookingaround

Quote from: Steveminor on July 10, 2017, 07:39:40 PM
So if he has 8 buses for sale he cant use lack if buses for an excuse not to run service.
Unless he forgot to update his vacancies page, he is still needing drivers, both full and part time. So it sounds like the real issue is getting drivers, nothing to do with the buses.

But who knows, there may be a different problem entirely going on. Certainly think he expanded far too early but that's just my opinion.

ntw456

People movers who don't move people lol

derningtona

I've just seen PN06 UYS on the 14.20 66 ex Victoria Road.
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

justlookingaround

Service 15 listed as suspended on their website. Service 12 has been removed entirely.

mikestone

Since I looked ten minutes ago the website has been changed and now says 12, 15 and 66 withdrawn.
;

Quote from: mikestone on July 13, 2017, 07:55:03 PM
Since I looked ten minutes ago the website has been changed and now says 12, 15 and 66 withdrawn.
;
It says due to staff shortages.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

mikestone

https://www.vehicle-operator-licensing.service.gov.uk/view-details/licence/330674
;
shows only six discs, and lists David Harley as a director as well as Mr. James. According to companies house he resigned in October 2016.

Lukeee

How much longer can this cowboy company survive now

derningtona

Quote from: mikestone on July 13, 2017, 07:55:03 PM
;
I printed the 66 timetable to go and get a photo yesterday and later in the day I looked again and it had been reduced from 2 to 1 bus. Things move quickly if it had gone altogether by the evening!
Only Guy Arabs (a choice of 63) stopped at my front door 1957-1964!

Solo1

Wonder why mike cant get the drivers

ntw456

Solo1

Quote from: ntw456 on July 14, 2017, 12:25:13 PM
Bad Reputation?
if he was 2 sell it to someone else  wonder uf they will then get3 the drivers

justlookingaround

According to their Facebook:
QuoteSo it seems the website got wrongly updated last night, this is currently being rectified....
with a revised Monday to Friday timetable effective from 17 July 2017.

Still looking for one more full time driver too.

Ginga

In Mike's defence he did rewrite his Cpc Managers course and passed easy.  He has had some very bad look.  But also brought the wrong buses. Everyone is having issues getting Drivers!  National Express are giving £500 welcome bonuses to new starters on Coaches.  Skills Coaches are having to let office staff and fitters drive to cover there work.  Even Nct had to cancel route the last time England played football on Sunday as Trent Bridge was short.  The 11c which is Sunday's only did not run that day!

SG

Quote from: Ginga on July 14, 2017, 09:13:49 PM
In Mike's defence he did rewrite his Cpc Managers course and passed easy.  He has had some very bad look.  But also brought the wrong buses. Everyone is having issues getting Drivers!  National Express are giving £500 welcome bonuses to new starters on Coaches.  Skills Coaches are having to let office staff and fitters drive to cover there work.  Even Nct had to cancel route the last time England played football on Sunday as Trent Bridge was short.  The 11c which is Sunday's only did not run that day!

Still a cowboy though.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk