News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

WMT30

Started by Tony, July 18, 2016, 06:22:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylanbusboy45

Quote from: clayderman on July 24, 2016, 03:38:09 PM
Thanks, @Dylanbusboy45 - Very helpful, indeed. Would've checked the ShowBus Events page, but the layout is all messy and hard to pinpoint the ones that may be of interest to me. Again, thanks. 😊

No problem I used the bus events diary website. Very helpful it is!
http://www.classicbuses.co.uk/events.html

Dom

Really enjoyable day today, caught up with a lot of people I hadn't seen for a while, got some good info, got some good photos and no incidents from what I saw at least.

karl724223

Listening to about four older photographers down the bottom waiting to take there photos of the buses in every livery they was taking about this one younger photographer who was jumping on and off every bus taking photos of the interiors one commented how he was opening the closed doors as if he owned the buses and just walking on them eventually the said youth did finish and shift much to the delight of the older gentlemen who was able to then do there photos with nobody darting on and off buses.

James4368

Quote from: karl724223 on July 24, 2016, 06:25:44 PM
Listening to about four older photographers down the bottom waiting to take there photos of the buses in every livery they was taking about this one younger photographer who was jumping on and off every bus taking photos of the interiors one commented how he was opening the closed doors as if he owned the buses and just walking on them eventually the said youth did finish and shift much to the delight of the older gentlemen who was able to then do there photos with nobody darting on and off buses.
@karl724223
They were a few people looking inside some of buses. Only one we couldn't look in was NX Dundee 4708
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk