News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Transport for the West Midlands

Started by JoNi, June 03, 2016, 04:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 11, 2016, 03:39:22 PM
I am not saying it is your car get nicked every night but I'm saying the bus stops are better except the electronic timetable tells you the time but not what time the bus is but it looks better

@BusFan94 Can you stop posting rubbish that doesn't make sense, proof read your posts before sending them & edit them accordingly using the 'modify' tool (right-hand side), otherwise they will just be deleted to save any more comments from other members, Winston

This sentence shows why you need punctuation

I like cooking, my family, and pets.
I like cooking my family and pets

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Dom

BusFan94

Bad example you cruel person cooking your family and pets it is supposed to be with my Family and Pets
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Tony

Quote from: BusFan94 on July 23, 2016, 08:36:11 PM
Bad example you cruel person cooking your family and pets it is supposed to be with my Family and Pets

EH?

That's the point, to show you need punctuation, it's a perfect example.
Perhaps you could try using it as well?

Liverpool Street

Hahahahaha what?!

Surely this is moderator bait. It must be. Hahaha
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

The Real 4778

Oh yes silly me.  I like cooking WITH my family and pets, because obviously my goldfish and hyperactive cat are really useful participants around the food preparation space.

FFS
Don't you start.

Liverpool Street

Quote from: The Real 4778 on August 11, 2016, 03:11:32 PM
Oh yes silly me.  I like cooking WITH my family and pets, because obviously my goldfish and hyperactive cat are really useful participants around the food preparation space.

FFS

Haha 10/10
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk