News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Harry Shaw Coaches (Coventry)

Started by James4368, July 17, 2015, 08:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James4368

New Addition To Fleet

YK15OKC VDL FHD2 (Leger Holidays Livery)
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

James4368

Wicksons (Walsall) VDL YD14GEK on loan to Harry Shaw
Currently on Isle Of Man excursion from Coventry
Local Bus Routes

James4368

NEW addition to fleet

BX65WCU Scania Levante

Looks like they starting to do NX work
Local Bus Routes

winston

Quote from: James4368 on January 24, 2016, 04:52:53 PM
NEW addition to fleet

BX65WCU Scania Levante

Looks like they starting to do NX work

@James4368 Any idea what route Harry Shaw will be taking over diagrams on

James4368

Local Bus Routes

winston

Looks as though Harry Shaw have recently taken delivery of at least 3 x Volvo B11R / Caetano Levantes tri-axle for NX route 230 - BX65WCR/WCO/WCT

B61 ANDREW

Type BC65WCU into the Flickr photo site for more details ! ! They look to be getting into NX coach work big time . . . . . . . ;)

winston

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on February 19, 2016, 04:25:31 PM
Type BX65WCU into the Flickr photo site for more details ! ! They look to be getting into NX coach work big time . . . . . . . ;)

@B61 ANDREW - Thanks for pointing that out. The 230 is a former Yourbus route which was taken off them for poor performance. The title of the photogrpahs & subsequent comments do not fill me with convindence - 'how the mighty have fallen' / possibly lost of load of tour work / poor tour reviews / potentially reported to VOSA / 27 drivers short for NX work......

BN

Does anybody know what diagrams on the 230 Harry Shaw are doing please?

Sandy Lane

B61 ANDREW

Had a nice surprise yesterday as catching our return Setra coach to Larnaca airport on Cyprus , after about ten minutes into our journey, I noticed that on the pouches for holding newspapers etc on the back of coach seats was the wording "Harry Shaw City Cruisers". With some research and a lot of trawling through photo's on Flickr , I have found that we were travelling on the former BX04NCC , now carrying TKVH771 and owned by Xanthos Coaches of Larnaca.    8)

Tony

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on July 15, 2017, 03:29:10 PM
Had a nice surprise yesterday as catching our return Setra coach to Larnaca airport on Cyprus , after about ten minutes into our journey, I noticed that on the pouches for holding newspapers etc on the back of coach seats was the wording "Harry Shaw City Cruisers". With some research and a lot of trawling through photo's on Flickr , I have found that we were travelling on the former BX04NCC , now carrying TKVH771 and owned by Xanthos Coaches of Larnaca.    8)

They have BX04 NCE as well

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: Tony on July 15, 2017, 04:00:18 PM
They have BX04 NCE as well

Always next time !! !! I have some more "research" to do to try and identify a couple of Wright bodied buses - suggestions that they could of been ex-BakerBus and an Optare bodied bus in red livery which may or may not of been ex-London Buses.   ;)

mikestone

It is being reported Harry Shaw has taken over some or all of the Harrington t/a Bakers work from Reaseheath college.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk