News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westy

I love Walsall buses

YX10 FEO is currently on the 529 just came into walsall dropped off 2 people shut its doors went out following 853 to Wolverhampton

Westy

This might be a soft question but has anyone seen any TE 529's in the last couple of days or so?

Don't recall seeing any coming into Walsall & only Nx are tracking on Bustimes.org.

Tony

Quote from: Westy on February 09, 2022, 12:30:08 PM
This might be a soft question but has anyone seen any TE 529's in the last couple of days or so?

Don't recall seeing any coming into Walsall & only Nx are tracking on Bustimes.org.

The East Lancs bodied dart was on there yesterday

BusMan Greg

Apparently Let's Go have won the Tender for the 63/64/65 in Wolves

Solo1

Wonder if enviros can get round or are they getting something for 63/4/5 service

Quote from: Solo1 on April 05, 2022, 03:42:58 PMWonder if enviros can get round or are they getting something for 63/4/5 service
Pretty easily the only parts they may struggle is on the 63 on
Owen Road,Rayleigh Road and Church road with parked cars but with it being Let's go I'm sure they will use their usual antics...

Other than that they will fit round
Wolverhampton Veg 😎

Westy

Apparently their 529 is going as well!

Should have accepted Nbus Walsall tickets guys!

metrocity

Quote from: Westy on April 07, 2022, 12:18:21 AMApparently their 529 is going as well!

Should have accepted Nbus Walsall tickets guys!
If you see how much operators actually get reimbursed for these tickets then you may take a different view !

I suspect the 529 deregistration is so that the vehicles can be redeployed on the TFWM tenders they have been awarded

Stu

Quote from: metrocity on April 07, 2022, 01:28:54 PMIf you see how much operators actually get reimbursed for these tickets then you may take a different view !

I suspect the 529 deregistration is so that the vehicles can be redeployed on the TFWM tenders they have been awarded

They are also withdrawing from the 32/33 Northwood Park circulars, presumably for the same reason.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Westy

Right, but if 'normal ' Nbus is accepted,  why wasn't Nbus Walsall accepted?

It's practically the same pass!

Rachvince53

FLEET UPDATE : YY15GEK now in service. Also contrary to the information in the fleet list MX60GXH has been in service for several months although it broke down today.

Rachvince53

YX64VOM into service - on 63/64/65 today.

cris 99

YX64VOM seems to have been off a while now 
17//72/73/97/X12

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk