News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat

Quote from: justlookingaround on March 04, 2020, 12:51:23 PM
Plus he has to employ a new transport manager and mechanic by a certain point or the TC won't be happy.
I thought at the 2015 PI, he was told to stop maintaining vehicles himself so must have hired a mechanic then?

mranon

maybe they will swap blinds over when the other darts are withdrawn. the blinds in v210erg and cx03ebj are not working either. from what I have observed, I imagine x703uks,y252fjn,y864tgh have been withdrawn as not seen them out for a good while. recently y248fjn nk51mke and cx03ebj seem to be missing from service. lj56ldc seems to have come off the 1s back onto either 2 or 11 this week. kx57kme ex igo has been on the 1, lj08rjy on the 32, and today I got eu08fhd out on the 11. noticed it has working blinds, cctv and a drivecam fitted

justlookingaround

Quote from: NXWMFAN1105 on March 04, 2020, 01:25:37 PM
I thought at the 2015 PI, he was told to stop maintaining vehicles himself so must have hired a mechanic then?
Yes, but then those undertakings were removed. See the for more information.

MW

Quote from: justlookingaround on March 04, 2020, 06:57:45 PM
Yes, but then those undertakings were removed. See the for more information.

Mentions in that PI that TfWM are/were to lease Ticketer machines to the operator from January 2020.

Mystery solved then. All these operators have leased the machines from TfWM hence the rollout all at once, and the fact that Kevs only use them on TfWM services.

Unless of course, somebody knows otherwise.

DJ

Quote from: MW on March 04, 2020, 07:46:37 PM
Mentions in that PI that TfWM are/were to lease Ticketer machines to the operator from January 2020.

Mystery solved then. All these operators have leased the machines from TfWM hence the rollout all at once, and the fact that Kevs only use them on TfWM services.

Unless of course, somebody knows otherwise.

That would make sense considering Banga, Johnsons, Thandi, Claribels and others now appear and track on bustimes.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Kevin

Quote from: StourValley98 on March 04, 2020, 09:13:55 PM
That would make sense considering Banga, Johnsons, Thandi, Claribels and others now appear and track on bustimes.

Johnsons may well be a different story, they operate more routes outside WM than within and all of them track
Now in exile in Oxfordshire....

BusMan Greg

Travel express have now got ticketer machine's which allows you to track their buses on bustimes.org

Tony

I have updated the Travel Express fleetlist on the main site

Does anyone have any corrections?

http://wmbusphotos.com/TravelExpress/fleetlist.html

Trident 4609

Quote from: Tony on March 28, 2020, 02:32:19 PM
I have updated the Travel Express fleetlist on the main site

Does anyone have any corrections?

http://wmbusphotos.com/TravelExpress/fleetlist.html

SN64 CUO hasn't been in use for a good while, and there is supposedly no sign of it at their depot.

Pat

Quote from: Nathan on March 28, 2020, 03:10:57 PM
SN64 CUO hasn't been in use for a good while, and there is supposedly no sign of it at their depot.
I was told that it was away for repair but that was months ago.  They've been using PN07KRZ on the 303 and the 2 afternoon workings.

BH2004

After lockdown are travel Express 'let's go' running journeys on the 529 because PN07KRZ has been tracking as 529 and going along the willenhall road in both directions

Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Trident 4609

Quote from: 2206 on May 11, 2020, 03:55:46 PM
1 journey in each direction for some reason.
http://www.travelinemidlands.co.uk/wmtis/XSLT_TTB_REQUEST?language=en&command=direct&net=cen&line=44529&sup=%20&itdLPxx_direction=H&project=y11&outputFormat=0&itdLPxx_displayHeader=false&itdLPxx_sessionID=EFA03_48819375&lineVer=2&itdLPxx_spTr=2&itdLPxx_operatorCodeForTTB=TEX

It's a positioning trip after finishing on the 303 at County Bridge by the looks of it. The bus previously ran private to take up service on one of the Wolverhampton routes (either the 2 or 11, can't remember which exactly). PN07 KRZ is the usual bus on the 303. Vice versa for the morning trip, to get it from depot to County Bridge.

Pat

Quote from: Nathan on May 11, 2020, 04:52:07 PM
It's a positioning trip after finishing on the 303 at County Bridge by the looks of it. The bus previously ran private to take up service on one of the Wolverhampton routes (either the 2 or 11, can't remember which exactly). PN07 KRZ is the usual bus on the 303. Vice versa for the morning trip, to get it from depot to County Bridge.
It does the 2 after the 303.  They used to run on the 529 a few years back as far as Willenhall I think.

Solo1

looking at thetimeof the 529 placing trip. it gets to willenhall  no room if its running late as gets to willenhall 930 & 303 starts 930 as I believe it runs on the 2 in the morning first

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk