News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

sk51ayd is now sorn, and cx03ebj is hardly ever out. you would have thought those 2 having newer isbe engine would be in use as they are newer and lower on emissions. wonder what happened to their spd v210erg that didn't stay on the road for long

Busman Jamie

SK51/CX03/RX51 Appear to act as 'spare' when the older darts are off but like you said, it would make more sense to run the 'newer' buses and keep the old ones as spare

BusMan Greg

X703 UKS is coming back on the road. Photo on flicker courtesy of solo1

mranon

now tested I was told too, so that's 3 of the old buses making a comeback, I wonder if any more will see daylight too

Busman Jamie

Well there's only the V/W reg left isn't there? We're they even DDA compliant?

justlookingaround

I do remember reading in a previous public inquiry article that he had upgraded a good number to DDA compliance, so maybe so, maybe not.

Considering the age I'm surprised he wouldn't just get newer Darts altogether, the prices are going down nowadays, they would probably be better in the long run too.

mranon

there was a v210erg a spd, w reg twin door ex London, w362abd and the first low floor t580jtd. if they can convert them to be psvar or dda compliant for less than buying replacements why wouldn't they put them back on the road. yes I get the age, but as they are already owned sometimes it might be better the devil you know, and run them until they have to replace them.

mranon

Let's go/travel express first low floor mpd t580jtd has seen a return to service today on service 11.

Trident 4609

Quote from: mranon on February 11, 2019, 08:36:32 PM
Let's go/travel express first low floor mpd t580jtd has seen a return to service today on service 11.

The Streetlite (SN64 CUO) was on the 11 as well this afternoon. First time i've seen it used anywhere other than it's usual 303 runs.

winston

Looks like Travel Express (Let's Go) are starting on the WN 2 now:

PD1140735/5 Registered
TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD
Route: Wolverhampton Bus Station to Bushbury Hill Moreton School via Park Village
Service number: 2 ()
Service type: Normal Stopping
Effective date: 24 Mar 2019

PD1140735/1 Registered
TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD
Route: Wolverhampton Bus Station to Underhill, Wolverhampton via Fallings Park
Service number: 11 ()

PD1140735/2 Registered
TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD
Route: Wolverhampton to Northwood Park via Dunstall
Service number: 32 ()

Solo1

Wonder  how often the  2 will be  take it the changes will be 11 & 32 reduced

I love Walsall buses

Do they still run with competition with NX in the 1

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on February 13, 2019, 09:56:47 PM
Do they still run with competition with NX in the 1

Yes daytimes Monday to Saturday.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BusMan Greg

The service 2 timetable is now available and can be found here
services/2-bushbury-wolverhampton-via-first-avenue

mranon

seen in this weeks n&p

PD1140735 SN TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD Director(s): KISHAN SINGH CHUMBER 30 COTON ROAD, PENN, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV4 5AT Transport Manager(s): KISHAN SINGH CHUMBER

Undertaking to be removed: ,,«that Mr Kishan Chumber will have no role in transport management, even in an advisory role. For this purpose, this includes: ,,
XA transport manager role generally; ,,
XTimetable scheduling; ,,
XDiscipline and control of drivers; and,. Attached to licence

Undertaking to be removed: ,,«that Mr Kishan Chumber will have no role in transport management, even in an advisory role. For this purpose, this includes: ,,

XA transport manager role generally; ,,
XTimetable scheduling; ,,XDiscipline and control of drivers; and, ,,
XAll aspects of maintenance of vehicles.. Attached to licence

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk