News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Solo1 on October 28, 2018, 07:07:34 PM
They have a white one but it's not ready for service yet so when this is ready I believe this will act as a spare one .I don't know if they can use the 03 reg as a emergency if the street lite of the rd

I'm sure the first time it moves you'll be there with a picture.

justlookingaround

Have to give them credit for getting something newer, it means they are taking this very seriously.

Quote from: fleetline6477 on October 27, 2018, 08:52:45 PM
Isn't there a requirement that tendered routes are operated by vehicles in fleet livery displaying fleetnames? Never seen a fleetname as a windscreen sticker like on the Streetlite!
They're certainly not the only one:
Claribels don't use buses in fleet livery on their tendered 604 and 424, they use 17 reg E200 in plain white.
They've been doing that for the past 2 years now.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Busman Jamie

X292ABU appears to be back in service, noted on the 32 today

metrocity

Quote from: 2206 on October 28, 2018, 10:18:22 PM
They're certainly not the only one:
Claribels don't use buses in fleet livery on their tendered 604 and 424, they use 17 reg E200 in plain white.
They've been doing that for the past 2 years now.
The Claribels vehicles had fleetnames applied some time ago

Quote from: metrocity on November 01, 2018, 01:58:54 PM
The Claribels vehicles had fleetnames applied some time ago
I clearly said fleet livery, not fleet names.
The E200 are in plain white.
They do have a front fleetname on the E200, but so does that Streetlite.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BusMan Greg

Pitty the step entrance darts couldn't return

mranon

well, already the streetlite is being covered on the 303 by normal dart y864tgh with hand scribbled destination on paper in the windscreen.

DJ

Quote from: mranon on November 06, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
well, already the streetlite is being covered on the 303 by normal dart y864tgh with hand scribbled destination on paper in the windscreen.

Still on there for the last journey of the day, driver was telling everyone at the stand that it was the 303 too though. Kinda annoyed since I came out to try their new Streetlite.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Solo1

Quote from: mranon on November 06, 2018, 02:34:41 PM
wonder what happened to the streetlite as it's only been on there a few weeks

DJ

Quote from: Solo1 on November 06, 2018, 08:35:56 PM
wonder what happened to the streetlite as it's only been on there a few weeks

Driver said it had broken down and it's being fixed, and that it should be back in a few days. I didn't press for any more info as I was getting off the bus at the time, sorry!

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

mranon

Probably teething troubles and if it's been stood a bit until travel express bought it, who knows what issues may crop up in use.

mranon

Travel express y184knb back out on 32 today ..... Sounds hellfire too with its blowing exhaust

Busman Jamie

Seems to be reinstating some of the older darts.... More work for them?

BusMan Greg

X703 UKS might be the next one to be put back on the road

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk