News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mranon

good question westy. can't believe they been granted 20 licences

BusMan Greg

One of the FJN darts that are regular on the 1s made a rare appearance on the 32 today

mranon

looks like y252fjn, sk51ayd and latest bus cx03ebj are spares as they don't seem to be in use that much. I wonder what happened to their other vehicles, you can see some painted red but never been put back into use

BusMan Greg

I heard he might be getting more services but I don't know which ones

Busman Jamie

Y252FJN was today on the 1, SK51 was on the 1 earlier this week

I love Walsall buses

travel express is now called lets go according to the NWM website

Dom

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on August 11, 2018, 12:02:06 AM
Travel Express is now called 'Lets Go' according to the NWM website

Yes they are but most people on here know them as Travel Express.

Westy

Quote from: Dom on August 11, 2018, 07:57:06 AM
Yes they are but most people on here know them as Travel Express.

And how rubbish they are!

BusMan Greg

You say Their rubbish @Westy but they must be making money because most of the time they have a full bus of passengers compared to NX having next to nothing.

Solo1

Which service is the full one & they run just in front nx bus yet when I see them they are empty  so what  time is the bus busy

Westy

Quote from: BusMan Greg on August 11, 2018, 03:53:23 PM
You say Their rubbish @Westy but they must be making money because most of the time they have a full bus of passengers compared to NX having next to nothing.

I thought that was the general opinion of the forum!

BusMan Greg

@Westy before chumber got suspended back 2015 they were terrible but now he seems to have changed. He puts regular drivers on and his buses are cheaper to ride thus more passengers on his buses than NX. The 32s are busy all day aswell as the 11s @Solo1 but I'm not too sure about the 1s

mranon

chumber had same drivers on the same buses on the routes most days before!! in fact he mainly has his old staff back, some good, some not so! still upto the same old antics.

Solo1

Quote from: BusMan Greg on August 11, 2018, 07:43:38 PM
@Westy before chumber got suspended back 2015 they were terrible but now he seems to have changed. He puts regular drivers on and his buses are cheaper to ride thus more passengers on his buses than NX. The 32s are busy all day aswell as the 11s @Solo1 but I'm not too sure about the 1s
less overheads think the driver sweeps the bus fuels it & parks it up for the night as well as driving the bus

BusMan Greg

Has chumber still got V210 ERG

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk