News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PM

It sounds a possibility if they plan to distance themselves from the past a bit. Let's Go is a decent name, so is Travel Express tbh though

BN

Quote from: Adam 404 on May 11, 2016, 04:07:23 PM
I wonder if Travel Express plan on put the name "Lets Go" on there buses and I am also curious to see if they end up in a uniform livery... Rather than various blast from the past paint job from the buses previous owners...

Chumber was driving through Sedgley last week in the dark green X reg dart. Looked like he was coming back from MOT.

justlookingaround

He can use a new trading name all he wants but if he won't bother painting the buses in a uniform livery then it'll still be business as usual in some aspects.

Isle of Stroma

Quote from: DiamondDart on May 11, 2016, 06:30:58 PM
Let's Go is a decent name

'Let (it) go (past)' might be more appropriate.....

Dom

Chumber are back.

X312 KRX appears to of been repainted into a colour similar to Crimson, no fleetnames though.

Trident 4609

Quote from: Dom on June 02, 2016, 11:09:30 AM
Chumber are back.

X312 KRX appears to of been repainted into a colour similar to Crimson, no fleetnames though.

All over red. NK51 MKE was also out painted in all over red minus any fleetnames.

mranon

Nk51mke and x312 krx spotted on 11s badly painted in red. The wheels have a better shine!

Also in use is double doored rx51fnu which was acquired but never put to use before they finished. The driver of rx51 is upto his old tricks again.

Dom

Quote from: mranon on June 03, 2016, 02:02:41 PM
Nk51mke and x312 krx spotted on 11s badly painted in red. The wheels have a better shine!

Also in use is double doored rx51fnu which was acquired but never put to use before they finished. The driver of rx51 is upto his old tricks again.

Me and a mate have said hes just used a tin of gloss red paint from b&q :D

Michael Bevan

Just spent 45 minutes photographing all of the vehicles on the 11. I must say I'm impressed with the new livery (even if it's plain red). At least it's easier to recognise Travel Express now instead of seeing a wide range of liveries. However if they do decide to put their company name on the vehicle, I hope they don't do something similar to Hi-Ride and just stick individual letters on their vehicles.

mranon

Think more like the poundshops finest dom lol. Y131gbo also red in use.

Dom

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 03, 2016, 05:03:24 PM
Just spent 45 minutes photographing all of the vehicles on the 11. I must say I'm impressed with the new livery (even if it's plain red). At least it's easier to recognise Travel Express now instead of seeing a wide range of liveries. However if they do decide to put their company name on the vehicle, I hope they don't do something similar to Hi-Ride and just stick individual letters on their vehicles.

Impressed? Really?!

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Dom on June 03, 2016, 06:14:46 PM
Impressed? Really?!

What I meant was I was impressed how much they've changed.

Dom

Quote from: Michael Bevan on June 03, 2016, 06:51:18 PM
What I meant was I was impressed how much they've changed.

Not a lot, having caught a journey on the 11 earlier, they're as big a cowboys as they were before. Deliberately wait at traffic lights until they are about to change when they have a NX11 behind, no timetable considerations except for what time NX leave and really the exterior may have changed but the interior is still awful. A leopard cant change its spots

Michael Bevan

Quote from: Dom on June 03, 2016, 07:07:19 PM
Not a lot, having caught a journey on the 11 earlier, they're as big a cowboys as they were before. Deliberately wait at traffic lights until they are about to change when they have a NX11 behind, no timetable considerations except for what time NX leave and really the exterior may have changed but the interior is still awful. A leopard cant change its spots

Well I'm going back to Wolverhampton tomorrow to photograph some more and have a ride so I will see if they are the cowboys you say they are.

justlookingaround

Well at least the buses are getting painted. Clearly an effort is being made in some aspects.

After all, going around with buses still in old fleet names with those companies' contact numbers still on them really isn't something that should be happening.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk