News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: Solo1 on April 08, 2016, 02:26:06 PM
Now there are coming back on one of his old routes wonder if the old fleet will be used or will he be buying newer 
buses &the big question will the fleet be in a livery or a mixed one

Well firstly Mark most of the buses Chumber owns aren't DDA compliant so it's very very unlikely that any will be used VOSA will be watching him like a hawk so he cannot slip up and use none compliant buses in service otherwise the will just re-revoke his license I could be wrong but either way they will be watching him
Stourbridge   125

justlookingaround

From that public inquiry report:
QuoteMr Chumber said that he had 10 PSVAR-compliant vehicles ready to go if the licence was granted and he was looking to get PSVAR certificates for another seven vehicles.
PSVAR certificates = DDA compliant.

Just need to see what happens.

Solo1

Which of the 10 darts are dda compliant

Steveminor

Was trying to look at tonys photos on the main site to see his old fleet list but it's not up there. I know he had at least 3 or 4 dda buses.

Tony

Quote from: Steveminor on April 08, 2016, 08:39:27 PM
Was trying to look at tonys photos on the main site to see his old fleet list but it's not up there. I know he had at least 3 or 4 dda buses.

It's there, not sure why the link isn't working, I will try and correct that

http://wmbusphotos.com/TravelExpress/fleetlist.html

T840MAK

Quote from: Tony on April 08, 2016, 08:43:19 PM
It's there, not sure why the link isn't working, I will try and correct that

http://wmbusphotos.com/TravelExpress/fleetlist.html

Looking at Tony's fleetlist, the ten bottom Darts (Y/51 reg) are the PSVAR compliant vehicles, which makes sense as these would have been built to the required spec meaning that none of his other have been modded.
Twitter @TomCousins60054
Flickr https://www.flickr.com/photos/modeltrains33/

mranon

think maybe the x reg plaxton may be dda and possibly the spd

Steveminor

The spd definitely isn't & I don't think the x regs are either although not much would need to be done to the x reg to make them compliant

mranon

i might be wrong, but the spd was on ebay when chumber bought it. im sure it said it was dda in the listing. think the 2 xreg pointers are dda the white x-uks one, and the x-krx (that one has the electric ramp and various other bits that make it look dda)

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Steveminor on April 09, 2016, 01:37:57 PM
The spd definitely isn't & I don't think the x regs are either although not much would need to be done to the x reg to make them compliant

X703UKS just needs a new door and a bonnet that closes and that would be ready to roll. Plus anything I never noticed.

Bryan

PD1140735/1
TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD, 30 COTON ROAD  WOLVERHAMPTON WV4 5AT
To: Underhill, Wolverhampton
Via: Fallings Park
Name or No: 11
Service Type: Normal Stopping
Effective Date: 02-Jun-2016
Other Details: Sunday to Saturday

Adam 404

The 11 will be Every 10 mins Monday to Saturday and Every 20 mins on Sunday.
Page 14 of 18 in the Centro Attachment below

Bryan

Quote from: Adam 404 on April 25, 2016, 05:26:02 PM
The 11 will be Every 10 mins Monday to Saturday and Every 20 mins on Sunday.
Page 14 of 18 in the Centro Attachment below

Interesting that the TC gives an 'Effective Date: 02-Jun-2016' whilst Centro give a 'Date of implementation: 29/05/2016'.

Solo1

another new service but note the name PD1140735/2 - TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD T/A Let's Go, 30 COTON ROAD, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV4 5AT

Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Wolverhampton
Finish Point: Northwood Park
Via: Dunstall
Service Number: 32
Effective Date: 05-JUL-2016
Other Details: Monday to Saturday

Adam 404

Quote from: Solo1 on May 11, 2016, 03:59:35 PM
another new service but note the name PD1140735/2 - TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD T/A Let's Go, 30 COTON ROAD, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV4 5AT

Registration Accepted
Starting Point: Wolverhampton
Finish Point: Northwood Park
Via: Dunstall
Service Number: 32
Effective Date: 05-JUL-2016
Other Details: Monday to Saturday
I wonder if Travel Express plan on put the name "Lets Go" on there buses and I am also curious to see if they end up in a uniform livery... Rather than various blast from the past paint job from the buses previous owners...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk