News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

Quote from: Tony on February 05, 2016, 06:49:17 PM
Yes, I've been given a name as well, someone with history in the West Midlands

Good history or the same kind of legacy as Travel Express currently have?

Tony

countryliner

That is great to hear that Travel Express have found a TM. I really look forward to seeing and using their buses around Wolverhampton again. If that is true that Travel Express will be limited to four vehicles and two routes then i wonder what routes they will choose (and i wonder what they will do with their buses as they currently have 17 vehicles in their fleet). I am guessing thay they will probably go back on to some of their previous bus routes.

Solo1

Solo1

Wonder if they do come back will have a livery as he will have 4 buses no excuse look at select the 3 t he started with were in livery

countryliner

@Solo1 - It will be interesting to see. Although i think that there is far more important things for them to focus on other than a livery and fleetnames.

Steveminor

He didn't have a livery when he only had 2 buses so 4!!!

countryliner

@Steveminor - Do you know what his first vehicles were.

winston

Steveminor

The national was his 1st bus then he bought a dodge minibus the lynx was his 3rd purchase

PM

Quote from: Steveminor on February 06, 2016, 05:34:05 PM
The national was his 1st bus then he bought a dodge minibus the lynx was his 3rd purchase

The Dodge Minibus was horrible to travel on! Roasting during the summer and some of the windows permanently screwed shut. Got it one July on a rammed 63 after TWM had a gap in service, very unpleasant!!

Steveminor

I think the same could be said of all dodges lol

Westy

Quote from: Solo1 on February 06, 2016, 02:14:59 AM
who is tj

We're probably not allowed to know.

Bus people & all that!

Steveminor

Tj  wouldn't have been a former company owner would he?

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk