News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Travel Express / Lets Go

Started by Badger, June 07, 2012, 04:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winston

PD0001936/2 - TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD, 30 COTON ROAD, PENN, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV4 5AT
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between WOLVERHAMPTON and TETTENHALL WOOD given service number 1 effective from 06-Jul-2015.

PD0001936/15 - TRAVEL EXPRESS LTD, 30 COTON ROAD, PENN, WOLVERHAMPTON, WV4 5AT
Cancellation Accepted by SN: Operating between Stafford St, Wolverhampton and Fallings Park, Bushbury Hill, Wolverhampton given service number 2 effective from 06-Jul-2015.

mranon

i take it that means they lost their appeal

Alex

Quote from: mranon on July 10, 2015, 08:00:30 PM
i take it that means they lost their appeal

If they were supposed to stop operating the 1 & 2 on Monday, how come i saw the Yellow NK51 Dart working a 1 earlier? Or was it just a typo, and they meant later on in the summer?
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

mranon

the 2 other buses where the y-fjn white blue alx200's today on the 1. not sure if they ran service 2. maybe they have til end of week

PM

Quote from: mranon on July 10, 2015, 08:33:11 PM
the 2 other buses where the y-fjn white blue alx200's today on the 1. not sure if they ran service 2. maybe they have til end of week

Odd as when I was over there last week I saw no sign of Travel Express anywhere at all...

mranon

Ossie

Amused to see today that Y854TGY is still carrying its "88D" steam locomotive shedplate (Merthyr shed).

You can see it quite clearly on Tony's photo:
http://wmbusphotos.com/TravelExpress/Y854TGH.html

Ashley 60171

Nk51MKE and X703UKS operating the 1 today.

Eric Shaw

I was in Wolverhampton for about an hour today and did not see any TE buses on the 1 or 2. The 11, 32 and 33 were running normally. I have not seen any of their step entrance buses on my last few visits to the city.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Eric Shaw on July 22, 2015, 07:26:15 PM
I was in Wolverhampton for about an hour today and did not see any TE buses on the 1 or 2. The 11, 32 and 33 were running normally. I have not seen any of their step entrance buses on my last few visits to the city.

1 and 2 are withdrawn along with all step entrance Darts.

Eric Shaw

Thanks Ashley,
Network WM still have TE on the 1 on their website and on the timetable on the stop in the City Centre. If I remember correctly that one was dated 19th July 2015.

Ashley 60171

Quote from: Eric Shaw on July 23, 2015, 08:01:23 PM
Thanks Ashley,
Network WM still have TE on the 1 on their website and on the timetable on the stop in the City Centre. If I remember correctly that one was dated 19th July 2015.

Sounds about right.

the trainbasher

Today's Notices and Proceedings

QuotePublic Inquiry (51176) to be held at The Public Inquiry Room, 38 George Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 1PL, on 11 August 2015 commencing at 10:30 (Previous Publication:(2231))
PD0001936          SI
TRAVEL EXPRESS LTDDIRECTOR(s): KISHAN SINGH CHUMBER.30 COTON ROAD, PENN , WOLVERHAMPTON WV4 5AT

PSV - S17 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 17 (The Public Passenger Vehicles Act 1981)
PSV - S28 - Consideration of disciplinary action under Section 28 (The Transport Act 1985)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Solo1

Travel express are off the road roll further Notice there us a sign in
Wolverhampton bisStation I have seen  anyone got any more info
on this like what happened at the PI  11 Aug

the trainbasher

It'll be sad if it's the end

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk