News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Djr wheeler

Started by Trident 4194, April 25, 2015, 05:24:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trident 4194

Anyone know what buses this company uses? I know they operate in Bromsgrove.

tank90

Quote from: Trident 4194 on April 25, 2015, 05:24:09 PM
Anyone know what buses this company uses? I know they operate in Bromsgrove.

From what I can remember its Mercades Benz Vario Beaver II
Midland Red West, one of the best Companies to serve Redditch, with some of the best buses.

Dan

B61 ANDREW

The two Vario's that normally operate the stage services are, PEZ3058[S546RWP] and S895SNY. Other vehicles include two LDV Convoys, another Merc - T999GRP and a new[ish] Transit mini-bus. Over the years, this operator has used a wide variety of vehicles in service, including a Talbot Pullman that was new to Midland Red West at Digbeth. 8)

mikestone

PEZ3058 still in use yesterday showing destination as Charford and 93 and 99 as the route  number. Apart from its questionable DDA status, surely that is not acceptable?

B61 ANDREW

PEZ's days may be numbered as noted in use on Clearways Bromsgrove town services this week has been Plaxton Primo MX06AEB , new to Truronian . 

B61 ANDREW

Going by recent observations , it appears to be a "50/50" chance of either PEZ or the Primo being used on the town services . . . .  :o  ;)

B61 ANDREW

Wheelers update. Not seen the Primo myself for a couple of weeks now. And also "PEZ" has gone missing as yesterday afternoon and again this morning , MX55UZT , the Mellor bodied Vario has operated the town services in Bromsgrove.

B61 ANDREW

Quote from: B61 ANDREW on June 22, 2018, 10:31:02 AM
Wheelers update  And also "PEZ" has gone missing as yesterday afternoon and again this morning , MX55UZT , the Mellor bodied Vario has operated the town services in Bromsgrove.

This morning , Dart FN54FLC replaced MX55UZT , so it looks like this is Wheelers "new" bus.  8)

B61 ANDREW

PEZ noted on Wheelers town services yesterday and Monday , but the Dart is back in service this morning.

B61 ANDREW

Primo MX06AEB has made a return to service. :-\

B61 ANDREW

Operating Bromsgrove town services yesterday and today is Iveco minibus SO58BXK , still in the livery of Ray's Coaches [ Gerry ] of Plymouth.   If my research is correct , this vehicle was new to Leask of Lerwick as W40JLS. Pretty sure that's a new one for me !!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk