News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

"AQA Bus" MCW Metrobus ROX 630Y...

Started by Matt, February 09, 2015, 08:43:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt

...is currently parked up at my school! Picture later.

Liverpool Street

Have a shot of the nearside? I have noticed some molestation of the passenger doors and wing mirrors. I hate rape of Metrobuses, but at least 2630 still exists.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

John

Quote from: Liverpool Street on February 09, 2015, 08:30:02 PM
Have a shot of the nearside? I have noticed some molestation of the passenger doors and wing mirrors. I hate rape of Metrobuses, but at least 2630 still exists.

Does this help @Liverpool Street
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78342663@N03/7875800120

Liverpool Street

Quote from: John on February 09, 2015, 08:32:55 PM

Does this help @Liverpool Street
https://www.flickr.com/photos/78342663@N03/7875800120

Unfortunately yes; the molesting was worse then I thought. Fairly good finish from what I can see, with a sensible recycling idea for use of the second l/s/n/s middle window to the drivers n/s window. Is it a step into the bus still or is it sloped from those middle doors? (Looks like doors off the back of an old LDV meat van)
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

domino.99

@Liverpool Street Sorry if I sound rude but can I ask that you don't use the highlighted words in that context please as people (Including myself) can find it offensive, not meaning to sound like a moderator or anything.

Tony

Quote from: NXDom on February 09, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

@Liverpool Street Sorry if I sound rude but can I ask that you don't use the highlighted words in that context please as people (Including myself) can find it offensive, not meaning to sound like a moderator or anything.

The word molestation means 'to interfere with' seems like a perfectly correct word to use in this context

domino.99

Quote from: Tony on February 09, 2015, 09:51:21 PM
Quote from: NXDom on February 09, 2015, 09:41:02 PM

The word molestation means 'to interfere with' seems like a perfectly correct word to use in this context

Ok but rape?

B.C Driver

I remember breaking down on that bus at Turves Green, wouldn't start  >:(

Lucky I had my flask of tea and sarnies  :)
4444 -The Star Wars Bus

- May the 4s be with you!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk