News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

4 Coventry Tridents to be transferred to Wolverhampton?

Started by t.w.moore, April 16, 2015, 07:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t.w.moore

I was told that 4 Tridents will be transferred to Wolverhampton, at least 2/3 will be those that were transferred to Coventry from Wolverhampton and another. Does anyone know more about this topic. Hate to lose our 'Coventry' bus,4453  that was one of the buses that came from Wolverhampton

Trident 4609

Quote from: t.w.moore on April 16, 2015, 07:20:49 PM
I was told that 4 Tridents will be transferred to Wolverhampton, at least 2/3 will be those that were transferred to Coventry from Wolverhampton and another. Does anyone know more about this topic. Hate to lose our 'Coventry' bus,4453  that was one of the buses that came from Wolverhampton

4453 was never at WN. If it were true, it would probably be 4319 and 4322 to fit in with the 43**'s already at WN.

Tony

Quote from: t.w.moore on April 16, 2015, 07:20:49 PM

4453 did not come from Wolverhampton. And the 4 to Wolverhampton is not true just on the basis that plans after May have not yet been decided

JPC

Hmm, 4322 is already gone to paint and reportedly suddenly pulled off service one morning in order to go there, this is expected to be it's last paint job so it's future obviously depends on what colour paint it emerges in.

Adam 404

4450 - 4454 are from Birmingham Central. Speaking of which,  4452 has a red streak on it's side.

JoNi

As far I'm aware 4453 was chosen to be painted in Coventry livery because it had "VC" which was a Coventry registration mark.
Another bus could always be painted in a Coventry livery, however 4453 paint job has lasted much better than others such as 4452 whose red streak is just the paint peeling off showing the previous livery below.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk