News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Unusual Workings - Stagecoach

Started by Adam 404, January 03, 2015, 10:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ellspurs

Lots of fun in Nuneaton and Stratford this morning:

Nuneaton 48 branded bus on the following Nuneaton routes: 767, 56, 55, 10, 1, and 48
Nuneaton 5/5A branded bus on the 55
Warwick University branded bus on the X18.

I'm guessing that, in the same way that Platinums appear everywhere in the West Midlands on Sundays, they're using the most efficient buses that they have on the reduced services?

MW

Stagecoach 37171 at Yardley / Swan driving up and down Coventry Road. Must be on test at Grayson. Very strange seeing a Stagecoach Enviro 200 in Yardley lol

Quote from: MW on October 07, 2020, 01:45:33 PM
Stagecoach 37171 at Yardley / Swan driving up and down Coventry Road. Must be on test at Grayson. Very strange seeing a Stagecoach Enviro 200 in Yardley lol
I passed a Stagecoach E200 while on 6891 on the X2 at about 08:15 on Monday morning at the Wheatsheaf.
Think I passed another one on the Coventry Road by Sunnymead Road stop the week before as well.

So they might have sent a few there recently.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

BusDriverBosh

Bus Driver
X2 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X12 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X13 - Birmingham ➡️ Chelmsley Wood

Michael Bevan

15677 has done the full 77 route today from Leamington Spa to Stratford-upon-Avon and back. First time I think a decker has done the full route since Johnsons ran the route (not counting the Kineton and Gaydon short journeys).

BusDriverBosh

26223 on 88 to Balsall Common, don't usually see MMCs on the route 
Bus Driver
X2 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X12 - Birmingham ➡️ Solihull Station
X13 - Birmingham ➡️ Chelmsley Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk