News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Arriva's c##p website

Started by Bob, October 09, 2014, 01:15:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: notepanel on May 01, 2015, 09:42:42 PM
Not sure if this is entirely the correct place, but does anyone know if the 837 service runs (I'm looking to do Stafford -Hednesford) at 1610 ex Stafford, and can anyone use this service?

It's mentioned on Traveline, but I couldn't find confirmation on the Arriva website.

If it does run, does anyone know if Day Tickets are valid?

Thanks

Yes 837 although a Stafford College service is available to the general public.

Day Ticket valid too.

Trident 4194

How much is an arriva regional day saver covering Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Shrewsbury and Telford?

Alex

@Trident 4194 A Arriva Midlands daysaver would be a better option as they only cost £4.10, which would cover the entire Arriva Midlands network from Oswestry to Leicester and Derby. Hope that helps

@Bob Yeah, meant to state that this is a child ticket
Hypocrites are like flares... a right pain if one goes near you, and really annoying to get rid of...

My YouTube channel: Alex Jones

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXjxo69BfENu3fiWuzCNYyg

Bob

LiamthebusGuy

While we are on the subject, is there a bus pass/ travelcard that can be used on all operators for free...

Bob

Quote from: Liam on September 02, 2015, 11:38:28 AM
While we are on the subject, is there a bus pass/ travelcard that can be used on all operators for free...

For free ???

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk