News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

One Scania, 3 destinations!

Started by Liverpool Street, September 18, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liverpool Street

http://wmbusphotos.com/NXWM/gonebatches/3201-3247/3225.html

Haha, I had to laugh as I recall this happening.

900A on the front destination,

45 via Pershore Road on the side,

and going on the old X14 excursion in a sheet in the window!

Good times. Gotta love those days, nothing ever matched and no ever cared. I really do miss those days. This NX lot is killing it. Everything is computers and everything is boring. You lot get excited over a Tonka Toy being on the 45, I tell you what give me a Mk1 Metrobus with mismatched panels and screaming breaks with a leaking roof over any of this modern shit.  Now that's something worth getting excited over. Enviros? Pah!
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

Ashley

Quote from: Liverpool Street on September 18, 2014, 04:40:59 PM

Good times. Gotta love those days, nothing ever matched and no ever cared. I really do miss those days. This NX lot is killing it. Everything is computers and everything is boring. You lot get excited over a Tonka Toy being on the 45, I tell you what give me a Mk1 Metrobus with mismatched panels and screaming breaks with a leaking roof over any of this modern shit.  Now that's something worth getting excited over. Enviros? Pah!

This is why I bang on about Mercs and B6's being better than the alternative. Much rather have Metros, Striders and Lynxes back (showing my youth). If Olympians weren't still plentiful then I think the hobby would have already died on its arse

Tony

It was on the way back from Showbus. X14 was the entry number, and Mr Ronnie Morgan had asked to go into Pool meadow for the photo with the heritage Coventry bus, so it wasn't actually on any of those three services

Liverpool Street

Quote from: Tony on September 18, 2014, 08:01:20 PM

It was on the way back from Showbus. X14 was the entry number, and Mr Ronnie Morgan had asked to go into Pool meadow for the photo with the heritage Coventry bus, so it wasn't actually on any of those three services

So technically 4 different destinations. My mind escapes me.
Quote from: 2900
One thing Daimler Mercedes Benz are good at is producing excellent Diesel engines, I do miss the sound of the 0405n for all its faults you couldn't knock that 12 litre engine.
Quote from: karl724223
until it cought fire

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk