News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Travel de Courcey -- General Thread

Started by Valandil, June 27, 2014, 07:51:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulb1973

Quote from: JPC on May 20, 2016, 10:23:47 PM
Was hoping the 703 would be neatly renumbered to 73, more so if the 703A variant is going to be withdrawn as that would result in most of the stop flags requiring update.

I'd go along with that, there is no logic in having routes in the 7xx series as far as I can see. Better to occupy the 1-100 range, it would fit in with most of the current within-Coventry services.

Adam 404

All 3 Electric Versa's have been on the 85 today. Not happened for a while if not before!
1001 & 1002 in the morning and 1003 out right now.

Tony

Currently in the yard at Miller Street is Volvo B7TL/ALX400 W138 EON, before the usual questions that crop up when vehicles are parked there, it is not a DeCourcey vehicle, but is owned by new delaer RGI Bus & Coach refurbishments for single door conversion

Tony

Just seen one of the ex Dublin B7/ALX deckers in use for the first time on the JLR shuttle. I was driving at the time and didn't catch the full registration, but it was B?51 ???

Nxwm

Quote from: Tony on June 08, 2016, 02:15:50 PM
Just seen one of the ex Dublin B7/ALX deckers in use for the first time on the JLR shuttle. I was driving at the time and didn't catch the full registration, but it was B?51 ???

I'm surprised national express haven't gone for this contract @Tony

Solo1

Red Trident parked in Miller St depot

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on June 10, 2016, 05:55:45 AM
Red Trident parked in Miller St depot

A) it's not a trident

B) I've already posted it doesn't belong to DeCourcey

JoNi

Print outs of timetables for routes that will replace the 360 are available from Centro Exhibition bus parked by Primark. The map has the replacement routes in different colours for ease of identification.

Dylanbusboy45

Have De Courcey got a contract for something at the Airport? as my Dad has seen former Dublin B7TL/ALX400 X827VRL there yesterday and Scania/Optare 802 there today (9 mins ago)

Tony

Quote from: Dylanbusboy45 on June 16, 2016, 07:09:57 PM
Have De Courcey got a contract for something at the Airport? as my Dad has seen former Dublin B7TL/ALX400 X827VRL there yesterday and Scania/Optare 802 there today (9 mins ago)

JLR contract

Dylanbusboy45

Thought it was, thanks @Tony for the info  :)

John

Adam 404

Quote from: John on June 26, 2016, 10:55:19 AM
Have these 3 Volvo's been on normal services, or just used for the JLR Contract and these Uni shuttles?
It is the first time I have seen them @John  so I couldn't comment.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk