News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayfield

First Leicester 63108 involved in RTC with a male pedestrian in Humberstone Gate earlier this afternoon.
Injuries thought not to be life threatening.

markcf83

Just seen images of a fire at the Grantham garage of Centrebus. Some buses are destroyed from the image I've seen.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

JoNi

filbus1

4757 not looking well in Bearwood, a lot of smoke coming from the engine compartment and water pouring out.

Tony

Quote from: filbus1 on March 09, 2021, 10:08:10 AM
4757 not looking well in Bearwood, a lot of smoke coming from the engine compartment and water pouring out.

If there is a lot of water I would imagine it is steam, not smoke

Michael Bevan

Just been sent a photo of what appears to be a Platinum on fire in Willenhall on the 529. From a post I've seen the vehicle appears to be 6766...

Westy

Quote from: Michael Bevan on March 15, 2021, 11:43:50 PM
Just been sent a photo of what appears to be a Platinum on fire in Willenhall on the 529. From a post I've seen the vehicle appears to be 6766...

Saw that on one of the Willenhall Fb sites earlier today.

JoNi

DJ

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

John

Related to Glasgow. Strathclyde heritage livery 32657 was destroyed by fire in one of the Glasgow garages. It also seriously damaged an Enviro400 MMC parked next to it

markcf83

markcf83

A Stagecoach South Wales bus has been involved in an accident in Caerphilly this morning just before 7am. Nobody was injured but the bus looks a mess. It was one of the Enviros that was involved.

Pat

E400 grounded itself on the 15 yesterday, outside Wombourne

BK63 YWP

Quote from: Pat on April 17, 2021, 12:10:03 PM
E400 grounded itself on the 15 yesterday, outside Wombourne

4927 I think it was on the 16
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk