News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

It was 4254 involved yesterday couldn't have been much damage as it's back out today.

Jack

Quote from: WB Driver on January 22, 2020, 07:00:01 AM
It was 4254 involved yesterday couldn't have been much damage as it's back out today.
Good to hear it's still going, one of the better ones at WB. Not sluggish at all like 4253, which also has a nice loud howl.

BU07 LGO

4756 crashed in Oldbury (looked like car pulled out on it)

675(6?) crashed into a Mercedes in Walsall

winston

2079 fit rear ended in Blake Lake this morning whilst on 79

Stuharris 6360

Just seen a Facebook post from Diamond saying

"Please be advise that the 226 service will terminate and commence from Asda High Street Dudley due to an accident in the bus station.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes"

Anyone any further details?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4609

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on January 30, 2020, 04:25:43 PM
Just seen a Facebook post from Diamond saying

"Please be advise that the 226 service will terminate and commence from Asda High Street Dudley due to an accident in the bus station.
We apologise for any inconvenience that this causes"

Anyone any further details?

My friend currently in Dudley says it looks as if someone has been knocked down, junction of Castle St and Fisher St is cordened off for an air ambulance to land.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/dudley/2020/01/30/road-closed-as-pedestrian-hit-by-bus-in-dudley-town-centre/

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Nathan on January 30, 2020, 04:31:28 PM
My friend currently in Dudley says it looks as if someone has been knocked down, junction of Castle St and Fisher St is cordened off for an air ambulance to land.

Thanks @Nathan , not good then, let's hope those who are involved are all ok.
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

4369Beast

Quote from: Nathan on January 30, 2020, 04:31:28 PM

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/dudley/2020/01/30/road-closed-as-pedestrian-hit-by-bus-in-dudley-town-centre/

WN/PL 848 is the vehicle.invovled

winston

Stu

Watch irate passenger square up to National Express driver in heated row - and is launched off the bus
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-irate-passenger-square-up-17668243

An infuriated passenger forced himself into the front cab to attack the driver before being launched into the street - and it was all caught on camera.

In dramatic footage of the row, the attacker is seen shouting in the driver's face before assaulting him on board the 63 service from Birmingham city centre to Frankley. He strikes his arm, pushes himself into the cab and pokes him - but is eventually launched from the bus as tensions rise in front of fearful passengers.
My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

winston

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Stu on February 04, 2020, 07:20:55 AM
Watch irate passenger square up to National Express driver in heated row - and is launched off the bus
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-irate-passenger-square-up-17668243

An infuriated passenger forced himself into the front cab to attack the driver before being launched into the street - and it was all caught on camera.

In dramatic footage of the row, the attacker is seen shouting in the driver's face before assaulting him on board the 63 service from Birmingham city centre to Frankley. He strikes his arm, pushes himself into the cab and pokes him - but is eventually launched from the bus as tensions rise in front of fearful passengers.

Why didn't a number of passengers get up and help the poor driver?

richardjones210368

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on February 04, 2020, 03:33:49 PM
Why didn't a number of passengers get up and help the poor driver?
The matter should be reported under "TfWM Say Something See Something " immediately by a passenger I do not think it is in any passengers interest to get personally in a matter that is the responsibility of the driver and the relevant bus company. Any matter of criminal assault should be reported to the proper authority.

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk