News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markcf83

Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

winston

I love Walsall buses

4864 has had a parking ticket in walsall today

the trainbasher

Quote from: I love Walsall buses on June 29, 2019, 04:51:42 PM
4864 has had a parking ticket in walsall today

Probably parked for longer than permitted in a bus stop or on a double/single yellow line. If so then it would have been a valid ticket imo (this is my personal opinion and not any opinion of my employers, Past, present or future)

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

I love Walsall buses

He parked on double yellow lines for 10 minutes than a parking officer came and had a chat then gave him a parking ticket then he was on the phone then inspector came then parking officer went then driver took the parking ticket off and carried on

winston

4487 on the 907 has sadly been involved in an incident, involving a collision on Bull Street in Birmingham City Centre with a cyclist in the cycle lane while overtaking 6715 which was parked on the bus stand this afternoon.
Hope the cyclist involved has a full recovery.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Gareth

Quote from: 2206 on July 04, 2019, 03:32:40 PM
4487 on the 907 has sadly been involved in an incident, involving a collision on Bull Street in Birmingham City Centre with a cyclist in the cycle lane while overtaking 6715 which was parked on the bus stand this afternoon.
Hope the cyclist involved has a full recovery.

I saw the aftermath earlier. I noticed there was also a tow truck parked on Bull Street. Was 6715 awaiting recovery? It was parked with its bonnet and side flaps open. If not, then the recovery truck was on the scene very quickly as the ambulance was still in attendance at the time.

Quote from: Gareth on July 04, 2019, 06:21:50 PM
I saw the aftermath earlier. I noticed there was also a tow truck parked on Bull Street. Was 6715 awaiting recovery? It was parked with its bonnet and side flaps open. If not, then the recovery truck was on the scene very quickly as the ambulance was still in attendance at the time.
6715 did appear to be awaiting recovery at the time when the incident occurred.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

I love Walsall buses

1883 had an incident earlier by proffit street while ona  29,bumper got scraped and ambulance and police car was at attandance so was a Nx inspector

markcf83

Just seen on BBC Wales that an Optare Solo in North Wales has been cooked in a thermal incident. No fleet number as it is virtually destroyed.
Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

Cheese

Quote from: markcf83 on July 10, 2019, 06:38:38 PM
Just seen on BBC Wales that an Optare Solo in North Wales has been cooked in a thermal incident. No fleet number as it is virtually destroyed.

The Dart SLF Forum suggests the vehicle involved was 688 (CX09BFZ).

Michael Bevan

4595 was involved in an RTC earlier with a taxi on Moor Street Queensway. A taxi which was in the right turn lane (for Albert Street) had decided to carry straight on, and turned straight into the side of the bus. The mirror of the car was broken in the impact, although there was no significant damage to 4595.

Jack D

I heard a Claribel's Bus crashed today however this was just something I heard and not something I saw anyone got any info?

Sandy Lane

One of the original 1960 style bus 'stops' out at the front of Coventry station (not the new stops) has been badly mangled by something. In theory only buses use that area.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk