News:

Reminder to all members: please keep thread discussions 'on-topic' - this is a structured discussion forum, not a general 'group chat'!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ally

~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

DJ

One of Uno Hertfordshire's Citaros caught fire this morning, I don't know the cause or what vehicle was involved but I'll post an update once my friend down there gets back to me.

https://www.watfordobserver.co.uk/news/17456721.bus-catches-fire-in-radlett-lane-in-shenley/

Edit: Now been told that it's BF59 NJE.

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

DJ

If you haven't seen it, here's the aftermath. I've been told that it's likely a write-off, but a repair is also possible, depending on the cost of repair.

Michael Bevan

6749 was involved in an RTC earlier on Newtown Row on the Cecil Street junction. Car pulled out on the bus...

Solo1

Quote from: Michael Bevan on February 26, 2019, 09:49:35 PM
6749 was involved in an RTC earlier on Newtown Row on the Cecil Street junction. Car pulled out on the bus...
let's hope the car  driver charged & pays for the damage can't the car driver see the bus

Tony

Quote from: Solo1 on February 27, 2019, 06:18:51 AM
let's hope the car  driver charged & pays for the damage can't the car driver see the bus

You do know how insurance works?

DJ

Uno had another fire today, one of their ex-Jersey E200s this time. Not sure which one or the cause as of yet.

winston

Trident 4194

4440 received multiple kicks to the exterior in Oldbury earlier. Absolute scumbags

Trident 4609

One of WN's E400H's (5420) was involved in an RTC on Tettenhall Rd earlier.

markcf83

Don't judge me until you've walked in my size ten shoes.

I love Walsall buses

4325 was involved in an incident in walsall bus station earlier today as a kid got off with his mom and got arrested police took statement from the driver

Jack6101

6940 had bad damage to the side of the bus in brum around 5pm
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk