News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

busboy31

4817 had a crash a couple of weeks ago with the back end damage but their repairing it at PB. not going anywhere else.

DJ

Diamond 30880 just crashed into a car park barrier at Tipton station right in front of me!

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

DJ

winston

30880 hasn't been back on the road long since its previous front accident has been repaired

DJ

Quote from: Winston on January 15, 2019, 12:54:13 PM
30880 hasn't been back on the road long since its previous front accident has been repaired

At least this one doesn't seem too serious, but I'm no expert. Hopefully it hasn't caused any structural damage.

winston

Quote from: StourValley98 on January 15, 2019, 02:10:19 PM
At least this one doesn't seem too serious, but I'm no expert. Hopefully it hasn't caused any structural damage.

No, mainly windscreen with a bit of damage to the edge of the recess where the windscreen sits.

DJ

Quote from: Winston on January 15, 2019, 02:21:09 PM
No, mainly windscreen with a bit of damage to the edge of the recess where the windscreen sits.

Good to hear, it seems the driver managed to stop before the barrier went in further then. Annoyingly the path was still littered with glass when I returned, it seems they were happy to remove the bus but leave that all behind!

Jordan

I know it's not bus related but a person has been hit by a train at adderly park within the last hour
my local routes are:

NXWM: 72 72A 17 73
igo 99
sunny travel 71E
r.k. travel 72 and further down the road the 73

Quote from: Jordan on January 16, 2019, 02:15:40 PM
I know it's not bus related but a person has been hit by a train at adderly park within the last hour
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-birmingham-new-street-trains-15687416
2 people according to this.

Someone was hit by a train at Stourbridge Junction earlier today as well.
https://www.kidderminstershuttle.co.uk/news/17361947.trains-suspended-after-person-dies-at-stourbridge-junction/
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

JoNi

wbdriver

an empty bus is a happy driver.

Ally

~ Alistair (A.K.A. Ally)
~ Originally from Bedworth, Warwickshire. Now residing in Bristol
~ CSA at National Express, Bristol
~ https://www.facebook.com/alistair.transportchat

Jack

Quote from: Ally on January 25, 2019, 10:27:22 AM
When they state "Scrap Buses", are they referring to cannibalised vehicles or do they mean the main fleet? It's difficult to tell
Some of these vehicles damaged are E300's, so that could be a clue.

winston

Quote from: Jack on January 25, 2019, 08:06:27 PM
Some of these vehicles damaged are E300's, so that could be a clue.

The E300's were scrappers.

Trident 4194

Quote from: Winston on January 25, 2019, 08:24:33 PM
The E300's were scrappers.

Are they though? These were still in operation recently

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk