News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ

2066 had a bit of a scrape in Bilston bus station this morning. Back off to the paint shop?

Any views/comments are my own and do not reflect those of my employer.

Michael Bevan

4866 has been involved in an RTC at The Barton Arms heading into Birmingham. Looks like the car has crashed into the bus by pulling out on him...

There is a warning at bus stops and on the NWM website and twitter that the Midlands is expecting heavy snow and ice tomorrow and buses could be disrupted and to check before travelling.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

Niall

6112 has been hit by a car on earls way by what our driver just said.
I'm on Flickr and Youtube

Tony

Services 301 & 302 diverted off Bloxwich Road Walsall due to a Diamond bus on fire

the trainbasher

Quote from: Tony on December 08, 2017, 10:01:30 AM
Services 301 & 302 diverted off Bloxwich Road Walsall due to a Diamond bus on fire

Oops!

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

leewhayward29

Bus services in my local area and where I live

31 -  Walsall to Mossley via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and Dennis Trident ALX400                     

32 - Walsall to Lower Farm via Bloxwich and Leamore. NXWM (WALSALL GARAGE) Buses used are:- Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE and ADL Enviro400

69 - Walsall to Wolverhampton via Beechdale, New Invention, Wood End and New Cross Hospital. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses used are: Wright Eclipse 2 B7RLE, Dennis Trident ALX400 and ADL Enviro200

529   - Wolverhampton to Walsall via willenhall. NXWM (WOLVERHAMPTON GARAGE) Buses Used are:- ADL Enviro400 MMC   Dennis Trident ALX400, ADL Enviro400H   (Platinum bus service)

winston

BN

Quote from: Winston on December 08, 2017, 04:47:11 PM
20845 is another MAN engined fire victim

Think that one is Merc Winston.

Trident 4194

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2017, 07:22:04 PM

I also thought it was merc engined

winston

Quote from: BN on December 08, 2017, 07:22:04 PM

Rotala fleetlist has is down as MAN engined. Not sure then....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk