News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wbdriver

an empty bus is a happy driver.

Stuharris 6360

Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Trident 4194

Quote from: Stuharris 6360 on June 21, 2017, 06:17:31 PM
Never, not a Diamond bus

Was waiting for someone to say a stupid comment slating diamond off.

MW

Quote from: Trident 4194 on June 21, 2017, 06:22:39 PM
Was waiting for someone to say a stupid comment slating diamond off.

The quote next to your username is hilarious. Underneath "Very regular poster"

the trainbasher

If you walked into a bus company showroom you would use Diamond - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of the buses it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus operator that Harrods would sell you. What more can I say?

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: the trainbasher on June 21, 2017, 06:35:31 PM
If you walked into a bus company showroom you would use Diamond - it's lovely, it's elegant, it's beautiful. It is quite simply the best. And Britain should have the best. In the world of the buses it is the Saville Row suit, the Rolls Royce Corniche, the Château Lafitte 1945. It is the bus operator that Harrods would sell you. What more can I say?

Yes Sir Humphrey
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

BK63 YWP

Diamond trying to take central buses out! Another E300 in an accident!
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

YN64AOG

Quote from: wbdriver on June 21, 2017, 02:00:18 PM
https://www.expressandstar.com/news/local-hubs/sandwell/west-bromwich/2017/06/21/pile-up-closes-west-bromwich-high-street/

Diamond bus getting a bit cosy with a central bus i think? West Brom high Street

The solo has damage to the front, so there must be another vehicle involved too.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

winston

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on June 22, 2017, 04:35:01 PM
The solo has damage to the front, so there must be another vehicle involved too.

Did you read the newspaper report  ???

wbdriver

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on June 22, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

from what i have been told (so how true it is i don't know) is that the diamond bus had lost its brakes due to low air pressure (but the driver decided to carry on? WTF) :o. The bus then failed to stop and went into the rear of the central bus which went into a car which has gone into the rear of an ambulance and that into a taxi.

an empty bus is a happy driver.

Central Buses

I can confirm that this serious incident was non-fault on Central Buses' part and involved four vehicles.

MW

Quote from: Central Buses on June 22, 2017, 05:21:08 PM
I can confirm that this serious incident was non-fault on Central Buses' part and involved four vehicles.

Translation: This serious incident was due to the incompetence of Diamond.

winston

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk