News:

Please do have a browse through the forums or use the Search functionality before posting a new topic - chances are there is already a discussion underway on that subject, or your question has already been answered previously!

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronnoc

It ripped that roof off clean, except for the back bit. Thankfully nobody was injured.

BK63 YWP

Stallings lane closed 257 using high street then on to dreadnought road
The Funny sounding Enviro 400

15 Wolverhampton to Merry Hill
15A Wolverhampton Merry Hill
16 Wolverhampton to Stourbridge

X10 Gornal Wood

Dom

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 15, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

The only bullshit here is coming from you Another know it all that know's fuck all!

Yes of course I know "fuck all" even though I'm at or around Merry Hill Bus Station most days. I'm there at times Mose aren't. I see things most don't.

the trainbasher

Look folks, if you're going to start an argument, do it on your own messages, not on a forum topic

You dig??

All opinions and onions mentioned on here are mine and not those of any employer, current, past, present or future, or presented as fact, unless I prove it otherwise.

Sandy Lane

Only had quick look just now from passing bus and couldn't see properly over the brick wall
There is a decker with the front upstairs all smashed in at the rear of the Coventry NX depot.
Guess it only happened today? Any gen anyone?

John

Quote from: Sandy Lane on May 16, 2017, 04:39:12 PM
Only had quick look just now from passing bus and couldn't see properly over the brick wall
There is a decker with the front upstairs all smashed in at the rear of the Coventry NX depot.
Guess it only happened today? Any gen anyone?

It is 4205. Must have been handed back to NX from whoever has examined it for stripping and disposal

YN64AOG

Quote from: John on May 16, 2017, 04:40:37 PM
It is 4205. Must have been handed back to NX from whoever has examined it for stripping and disposal

Found this

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-39336830

Dated March 21

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Michael Bevan

4777 has been involved in a serious incident by the  College Road, Kingstanding Road junction whilst on a 907. The road is currently closed and the Collision Investigation Unit are currently attending the incident.

Side note: Bus wasn't involved in the incident itself, but got caught up in it and Police were examining the CCTV.

ARBB

2105 had a nasty smash in Brierley hill while running back to the garage on Saturday evening. 2105 was a replacement bus on the running board for a trident which was also involved in an accident while running dead to Bearwood on the morning

Dom

Diamond driver just had a large amount of coolant spray onto his face in Dudley.

Ronnoc

A Diamond bus had apparently hit a lady in Kings Heath.

Dom

Quote from: Ronnoc on May 27, 2017, 12:36:52 PM
A Diamond bus had apparently hit a lady in Kings Heath.

It has, 35 and 50 on diversion

CL

Check out my photos on Flickr & Instagram

Tony

Dom

Quote from: Tony on May 27, 2017, 01:06:42 PM
Our Inspector who attended has reported as Pedestrian v Lorry as well

The radio call I heard stated bus v pedestrian RTC.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk