News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 14, 2017, 06:28:01 PM
The design of the stands outside  Matalan is wrong buses on the stand outside Pizza Hut cannot pull away. I agree on stand like the ones outside Matalan you can't park straight but on the other stands in merry hill you can. Some drivers don't have any patience and try and Push Hansons or diamond off the stands when they are on time and the National express bus is late surely they could move onto another stand or wait a couple of minutes this would stop the bus station coming to a standstill.

because Centro have a tantrum if Nat Ex use other stands and if I'm correct I do believe they also fine them as well although I'm not 100% on that 
Stourbridge   125

karl724223

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 14, 2017, 06:28:01 PM
The design of the stands outside  Matalan is wrong buses on the stand outside Pizza Hut cannot pull away. I agree on stand like the ones outside Matalan you can't park straight but on the other stands in merry hill you can. Some drivers don't have any patience and try and Push Hansons or diamond off the stands when they are on time and the National express bus is late surely they could move onto another stand or wait a couple of minutes this would stop the bus station coming to a standstill.
what a load of rubbish I'm on merry hill every day and I've not seen what you describe pushing other operators off the stand  pity other operators don't have tracking systems like nx buses do and you would see how early or late they run  @Dom @pndriver

ARBB

Omg @Mercedes1665  are you the same person as @Trident 4194  ?

Or just thick the same ?

Trident 4194

Quote from: pndriver on May 14, 2017, 07:38:06 PM
Omg @Mercedes1665  are you the same person as @Trident 4194  ?

Or just thick the same ?

Forgot how perfect ALL of the drivers at NX are...

Mercedes1665

You may not see it Karl but I have done and  pndriver no I'm not thick I think you are
Will miss 1515-1743, Volvo B6LE, Dennis darts, spectras and the Volvo B10s

Mercedes1665

Quote from: Will on May 14, 2017, 07:01:41 PM
because Centro have a tantrum if Nat Ex use other stands and if I'm correct I do believe they also fine them as well although I'm not 100% on that

They do have the option of using other bus stands if their stand is being used. Centro don't mind them using other stands  as long as it's not holding other Buses up.

Mercedes1665

Quote from: karl724223 on May 14, 2017, 07:32:38 PM
what a load of rubbish I'm on merry hill every day and I've not seen what you describe pushing other operators off the stand  pity other operators don't have tracking systems like nx buses do and you would see how early or late they run  @Dom @pndriver

I think you should spend some more time watching the bus station. I've regularly seen the 276 in late and the x96. They can't seem to wait instead sound their horn at the first instance.

ARBB

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 14, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

I think you should spend some more time watching the bus station. I've regularly seen the 276 in late and the x96. They can't seem to wait instead sound their horn at the first instance.

Spend more time watching bus stations ? I think you need to have a look at Hanson's bus station, i mean merry hill....... It's like a private bus park for them. As with diamond bus station..... Whoops Halesowen.

karl724223

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 14, 2017, 09:34:25 PM

im on merry hill bus station every day and I'm on the x96 nearly every day and I still don't see what you say you see   

Dom

Quote from: Mercedes1665 on May 14, 2017, 09:30:16 PM

They do have the option of using other bus stands if their stand is being used. Centro don't mind them using other stands  as long as it's not holding other Buses up.

Yes they really do. TfWM don't like services using the incorrect stands as it creates an issue for the passengers. If they don't mind what's the point of having stand allocations anyway then...

Dom

Quote from: karl724223 on May 15, 2017, 04:37:37 AM
im on merry hill bus station every day and I'm on the x96 nearly every day and I still don't see what you say you see

It's all what he thinks he sees. It's bullshit really. I've never seen an X96 beep his horn because of a Hansons bus on stand A.

Will

Quote from: Dom on May 15, 2017, 07:14:00 AM
Yes they really do. TfWM don't like services using the incorrect stands as it creates an issue for the passengers. If they don't mind what's the point of having stand allocations anyway then...

Spot on mate @Dom
Stourbridge   125

V89MOA

Not so much an incident but the lights by digbeth coach station appear to be stuck on red in all directions causing chaos. I'd avoid if you can for a bit.

Mercedes1665

Quote from: Dom on May 15, 2017, 07:15:55 AM
It's all what he thinks he sees. It's bullshit really. I've never seen an X96 beep his horn because of a Hansons bus on stand A.

The only bullshit here is coming from you Another know it all that know's fuck all!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk