News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BusFan94

Today just as it started to Hail and rain My 333X pulled up at Darlo Bus Station when two men asked the bus driver if they could get on his bus because of the weather at first I was thinking oh ok they'll get on with no problem. But  then said we got a Daysaver to which the driver said get on the next bus to which the man said but it's west Midlands anit to which the driver  said get on the one behind and to which the man said come on man let us on look at the Weather before the one man who was encouraged by his mate got past the driver before he said get off my bus. But the man  was like look at the weather to which his mate went ah come on man we could got a free ride. And a women who was with them said something to the driver but I didn't catch it because we were shutting the doors.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Jack

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 27, 2017, 05:31:10 PM
Today just as it started to Hail and rain My 333X pulled up at Darlo Bus Station when two men asked the bus driver if they could get on his bus because of the weather at first I was thinking oh ok they'll get on with no problem. But  then said we got a Daysaver to which the driver said get on the next bus to which the man said but it's west Midlands anit to which the driver  said get on the one behind and to which the man said come on man let us on look at the Weather before the one man who was encouraged by his mate got past the driver before he said get off my bus. But the man  was like look at the weather to which his mate went ah come on man we could got a free ride. And a women who was with them said something to the driver but I didn't catch it because we were shutting the doors.
Hang on a second? What incident is this meant to be? Some more punctuation would be nice.

BusFan94

It's one incident I forgot to put Speech Marks it's been a long day for me and then putting up with Screaming Kid on an X51 going to Birmingham put with a very bad headache winch I've still got meant I couldn't concentrate properly.
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

YN64AOG

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 27, 2017, 05:31:10 PM
Today, just as it started to hail and rain, my 333X pulled up at Darlo Bus Station when two men asked the bus driver if they could get on his bus because of the weather.  At first, I was thinking "oh, ok. they'll get on with no problem."  But  they said,  "we've got a Daysaver", to which the driver said "Get on the next bus",  to which the man said "But it's West Midlands anit", to which the driver  said get on the one behind and to which the man said, "Come on, man, let us on.  Look at the Weather!", before the one man who was encouraged by his mate got past the driver before he said get off my bus. But the man  was like, "look at the weather!",  to which his mate went "ah,  come on man we could got a free ride!". And a woman who was with them said something to the driver but I didn't catch it because we were shutting the doors.

Fully punctuated version @Jack B
Is this really an incident @BusFan94?

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

Jack6101

4963 mirror has took out a glass panel in Dudley bus station around 2:30
Local routes
74-Dudley -great bridge-west Brom-soho road-hockey-Birmingham
87-Dudley-tividale-oldbury-smethick-Dudley road , city hosp, Birmingham
126-Dudley-Birchley island-bearwood-Birmingham
14- Dudley - Oakham -whiteheath- blackheath- Quinton - helsowen
14A- Dudley - Oakham ( city road ) - blackheath - oldhill - Cradley Heath- quarry bank - merry hill

BusFan94

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on February 28, 2017, 01:29:06 PM
It is a real incident and thanks for editing my post
Busfan94🚏
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

Jack

Quote from: YN63 BYJ on February 28, 2017, 01:29:06 PM
Thank you @YN63 BYJ was hard to read before!

Ronnoc

Stuharris 6360

Quote from: Ronnoc on February 28, 2017, 07:42:37 PM
A London United routemaster has crashed in London:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA147yOug4I&feature=push-u&attr_tag=-p24zHl3MxE-6

Don't know whether it is just because they make the news more than any other London bus, but there seem to be a fair few LT accidents?
Pensnett is my local garage. Favourite bus of all time is Fleetline 6360 (KON 360P).

Tony

James4368

Coventry Telegraph's livestream on facebook reporting a bus crash in Keresley. NXC Trident involved.
Local Bus Routes
58 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
60 - Birmingham - Cranes Park
99 - Lea Village - Acocks Green
S16 - Yardley Swan - Solihull
X1 - Birmingham - Coventry
X2 - Birmingham - Solihull

Will

Bus involved in Coventry crash was 4205 (Y812 TOH) I hope all parties involved are okay
Stourbridge   125

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk