News:

Welcome to the WM Buses in Photos Forum! New and existing members are kindly reminded to respect and abide by the Forum Rules that are in place here.

Main Menu

Bus Accidents/Incidents.

Started by P419 EJW, June 15, 2014, 11:53:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 26, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
No why don't we comment on a bus forum that it's Hilarious that he got injured when his bus flipped over and then still say it's hilarious when other people have told us that it's very serious
What are you on about?
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

MW

Trident 4194

BusFan94

Quote from: 2206 on February 26, 2017, 06:22:56 PM
What are you on about?
I was responded to a comment I quoted about if he had got injured we would all would have laughed because he finds people getting injured funny so I responded if he got injured we'd all find hilarious despite being told that it's not so I sending a message to @MW that don't laugh at people getting injured otherwise people will laugh at you if you get injured.
Busfan94🚏
Local routes NXWM (WA) 34, 37, 39
NXWM (WN) 79
Thandi 334,37
Diamond 310,65
Further away
NXWM (WA) 11,13
Thandi 311/313
NXWM (WB) 40

MW

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 26, 2017, 07:15:42 PM
I was responded to a comment I quoted about if he had got injured we would all would have laughed because he finds people getting injured funny so I responded if he got injured we'd all find hilarious despite being told that it's not so I sending a message to @MW that don't laugh at people getting injured otherwise people will laugh at you if you get injured.

Okay this is my last response. With you, BusFan, I forgive you because I suspect that you're mentally challenged.

The rest of you. The image of the bus on its side is hilarious. I didn't mention people getting injured.

YN64AOG

Quote from: BusFan94 on February 26, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

It's no big deal.  People got hurt, but the scene looks rather strange.  Let's stop all of this talk and get back to topic.

Just re-done my website.  Check it out to see all my photos.  Updated almost every day!

GeminiFan1991

.......Anyway back onto topic. I was in Bordesley Green earlier and some youngsters thought it was a good idea to keep lifting the engine cover off 4472 (I think). The driver got out the cab and closed it and as he was driving they kept doing it. I could be wrong here but I think the driver in frustration probably drove down the road until he was out their sight and the put the cover back down.

Talk about taking the mick.
Please check out my Bus Photos @

https://www.flickr.com/photos/128406405@N06/

Stu

Quote from: Kevin on February 26, 2017, 04:01:20 PM
People getting injured not funny (personally)
Seeing a bus on it's side is funny (personally)

Most sensible response yet, and one that I would agree with. Yes, it is not nice that people have gotten injured as a result of this, but who can't resist just a little chuckle at the sight of a bus lying on its side, it is a little amusing.

My locals:
2 - Birmingham to Maypole | 3 - Birmingham to Yardley Wood
11A/C - Birmingham Outer Circle | 27 - Yardley Wood to Frankley
76 - Solihull to Northfield | 169 - Solihull to Kings Heath

West Midlands Bus Users: Website | Facebook | Twitter

Tony

Quote from: Stu on February 26, 2017, 08:55:35 PM
Most sensible response yet, and one that I would agree with. Yes, it is not nice that people have gotten injured as a result of this, but who can't resist just a little chuckle at the sight of a bus lying on its side, it is a little amusing.

Sorry I don't find a bus on it's side even slightly amusing. I certainly wouldn't want to be driving a bus that ended up on its side, so cannot see why any accident damage at all is the slightest bit funny

Tony

Tony

Quote from: paulb1973 on February 27, 2017, 02:14:03 PM
I think that is or was a Wright Eclipse Gemini (presumably a Volvo B7TL chassis if so).

I've put the id above. Used to look like this
http://wmbusphotos.com/NONWM/Abellio/9026.html

MW

Quote from: Tony on February 27, 2017, 02:29:33 PM
I've put the id above. Used to look like this
http://wmbusphotos.com/NONWM/Abellio/9026.html

Are these London ones Voith like 4687-96 or are they more similar to 4635-79? Or neither of course

Tony

Quote from: MW on February 27, 2017, 02:40:10 PM
Are these London ones Voith like 4687-96 or are they more similar to 4635-79? Or neither of course

I think they are the same as the 46xx at Acocks Green, they were part of the same order

The driver of 4295 told a kid boarding the bus that he couldn't get on as there was no room and it was overcrowded. The kid then punched the wing mirror leaving it smashed and ran off.
4295 was on a 11A at the Yardley Road, Francis Road stop in Acocks Green.
Local Routes
94/95, 11A/11C, 28.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk